We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. MDan
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 03 July 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

I have a problem in the megamenu configuration window after update of T3 1.3.0.

I'm using a custom template by JoomlaBamboo (Zenbase) and with the new update the megamenu configuration doesn't work properly anymore. Have to say that i'm working on localhost/XAMPP.
When I select a menu from the dropdown list (I have more than one menu), let's say in this case
Main Menu
only the
Home
option appears. However in the frontend the menu appears and works fine.

I tried with T3 Blank Template and the result is the same. The selected menu isn't loading completely in the megamenu configuration window showing just the
Home
option.
Before the update the menus worked fine.

I have attached a screenshot with the problem.

If I choose the
delete menu
option it's throwing this message:
Configuration has not been deleted successfully

Any help on this? :)

Thanks,
Daniel
Attachments (1)
  Romania
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello guys,

Thank you for your answers. I follow that thread but it seems the problem is elsewhere.
I've upgraded to T3 1.3.1 but that didn't worked either.

Finally, I figured out what the problem was. First, just for testing, I've created a new menu that surprisingly worked .
It appears the main issue with my problem was the language setting. I'm building a multilingual website and I had the menus languages set to another language than english. In my case Romanian. I had to manually set again all the menu items to language all and that worked. The menus appearing again in the mega menu configuration.

That would be a sort of a time consuming problem with menus containing a large amount of items, in my case, 122 items, as every item editing is needed, but it worked.

Hope that helps.

All the best,
Daniel
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Hi daniel, you may have already tried this, but try going into your menu manager from the Joomla backend. Go into each of your menu items and click "save & close." Then go back to the mega menu editor and see if anything has changed.

I haven't ran into this problem, but i've had strange things happen and resaving has fixed some of them.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Back again Daniel,

It looks like there may be some quirks in the mega menu with the latest release. Similar problems with the mega menu have been reported here
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Yes, I have replied it that thread.
We will release the new patch version soon. :(
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
e eliminated? They have been so beautiful ... ... now, they fade out of sight, grow in the 'need' place. Are there any of them? My voice Under Armour Curry 3 is so weak, almost even I can not hear; my horizon is UGG Guantes rosado so narrow, see the margin are covered; I, so small, usually, even the power of breathing can blow away their own, wandering ... ... Out of the wilderness, passing the village, living in the city, I can only recall those places where the footsteps have arrived. Trying to find some different, delusion to prove the miracle of life ... ... I always so much whimsical, wishful thinking. If always so persistent, even to the end, what will not be. Will not be like the hometown of poplar, no longer need, and then exiled to the edge of the desert, where to continue to watch their own paradise ... ...'Are you happy?' Become a popular quote nowadays. It is interesting to note that by the United Nations General Assembly's resolution on March 20 of each year as the 'International Happiness Day', this year the whole earth man through the first 'International Happiness Day', visible from the domestic to the international community, generally concerned about people's happiness Index of the upgrade.    'You are happy?' I almost no time to ask myself, my day passed in the dull three meals a day, the passage of his son, love nibbling in the collision, the passage of detail in the detailed work ... ... the former When the beautiful young girl becomes a rich feathers of the care of their loved ones old hen! unknown.    Women finally fall into the mortal world, married as if the dust settles, confused, perhaps only ordinary people the most common life.    This feeling of flat can be considered a happy feeling?    No one told me the answer.    Every day get off work one of the most anticipated thing is to see that handsome green uniforms, jumping figure. Son more like a lovely friend of mine, he did Dr Martens Donna not know he gave me much more happiness than I gave him much more. When the weather is good, I will take his son's hand, go to eat the street barbecue snacks, the heart clearly know how the street barbecue is not hygienic, unhealthy, can not help but 'presumptuous' one, and his son nothing Scruples to taste the unique north of the 'bowl 圫', kebabs ... .... Her husband will be free time to cook, to see his handsome clumsy demeanor always make me laugh ... ... these trivial and ordinary bit by bit image, like a frame photo freeze in the memory of the frame.    Can this be a happy day?    No one told me the answer.    My heart quiet piumini moncler outlet online water, micro-ripples in the reflection of the parents love ... ...    Separated from 365 days after the reunion with their parents, the Nike Air Max 90 Spring Festival firecrackers come and go, bright fireworks printed on the mother's loving face, printed in the father's cloudy eyes. Mothers are sick for years, and their fathers have been careful to take care of their words, although they have complained and blamed, but no one can see that it is their own feelings, complaints and blame has evolved into a special language of love, even though It is a sweet rice and a sweet taste. In order to add nutrition to her mother, she did not hesitate to raise a lot of pigeons. He often said, 'A pigeon's nutrition is better Nike Scarpe than nine chickens.' Neighbors said: 'Your mother can live to the present, thanks to your dad to take care of the good!    Think of his father in order to take care of his mother, early retirement, every mother dialysis, the father must get Nike Air Max Shoes up early, do breakfast and other mothers and then ride a tricycle to send her to the hospital. Twice a week, year after year, so hard days he lasted more than a decade, more than ten years of top wind and frost, rain and snow, rain or shine.    They have Zapatos Nike Shox never said a word 'love', but I know that they use a lifetime to prove what is called love.    When I saw my mother clinging to the warm sunshine in the afternoon, I saw a wrinkled face like a walnut, but exudes the beauty of beauty and tranquility, and the mother's eyes softly into the afternoon. Sunny. Her hands holding the 'cross stitch' cloth, back arch, that moment seems to meditate.    Such a plain love can be considered canada goose store a happy love?    No one told me the answer.    Short of the gathering is happy, the Spring Festival holiday day soon passed, parting soon. We always had to go somewhere for life. Take the day, the mother took out her and his father personally do mold tofu, a canned neatly, there are smoked bacon, brewed lard, now kill the pigeons.    Father said: 'pigeons go home after stewing to eat, stew when you can put some white fungus, to the smell.    Mother said: 'give you embroidered cross stitch is 'cherish the eternal', and Zhang Jidong (my lover) live a good day.    Mother said: 'mold tofu bottle remember the next home, you love the next mother to give you to do.    The father in the next no words, tied to our cartons, boxes inside the mold tofu, bacon, lard, pigeons, are their own hands, personally feeding, although not worth anything, which can be filled with parents Thick love is priceless.    Lap
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
d me canada goose store to send her home, to her house downstairs, then said to the black ah, say my way to go Zapatos Nike Shox home really lonely , I really can not, and then dragged her to send me home, now think ah think ah, who wants to clear Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet ah, who will be sent home? Fortunately, we go the road I was clear, wishful to bring the child with the husband, is going to snow in the vast expanse of Canada. They will live there forever. And I left from his hometown, flash, many years. Canada is a good place to eat radish. Year for half a year, only snow-capped, where there is a Lang when the vegetables can eat. Do you want to eat radish words, ha! what! what! And I live these years of the French Alsace region, there is a local dishes, strange and the mother's radish braised meat quite like. If you say the difference, where the radish first, is the white radish silk instead of green and white radish. Second: not the sun but a slight salt dip. This taste Well, naturally less dry and radish radish and loud. Radish braised meat eaten, the cheese also removed the seats, coffee dessert on the table, Edmond read the newspaper, I give my mother phone, detail this radish silk how delicious. My mother after a reaction is certainly my mother-style, she said: Well, the family gave you keep, I let you send a woven bag to aunt. Did you know that the size of my four aunt's woven bag?Never want to travel around the world, and I may have a little relationship with anthropology. Travel around the world Oh no, it's not my dish. Childhood read the revised version of the 'travel around the world eighty days', and later should also read Blauer Nuovo the film version, but are not impressed, at least for the 'travel around the world,' the part was not impressed, more remember Just at the end of the day, in order to catch in the 'eighty days' to complete this matter, and have all kinds of dramatic measures. University times, high three of my UGG Orejeras rojo history of a cadre, early to travel extensively famous. I only once and his formal talk of the occasion, he really heard the rumors, as solemnly took out a passport, turned to the visa page, proudly show one after another visa. In that era of Taiwan has not officially opened the tour, he really has reason to be proud, must spend a lot of time and effort, perseverance efforts, not to mention the rich financial support, only to do. But that time I have my arrogance of that era. A kind of arrogance from the knowledge, coupled with a little bit of the average people feel that some of the children, particularly dislike any look like a show of wealth in the move. I deliberately called him ironically: 'Great visa-collector', in his passport to see Myanmar's visa, casually talked about what I have just read about the Myanmar plateau inhabitants of the ethnographic works, confirmed that he even do not know Myanmar's basic geography and ethnic distribution, to let themselves remain silent. Never want to travel around the world, Zapatos Under Armour Curry and I may have a little relationship with anthropology. Anthropology, especially the anthropology after Ma Lingnosiji, emphasizes the fundamental way and attitude of touching and understanding the different cultures, advocating 'participatory observation', advocating 'suspicious judgment' for unfamiliar environmental culture, ', Ample and slow time for its basic conditions. A tribe, a village, a small island, are needed, New Balance Scarpe it is worth you spend half a year in-depth observation, combing its social structure and cultural significance, from this time scale, how to travel around the world? I have been unable to change this mentality. So there is no way to participate in travel arrangements in Japan four days and three nights, North America seven days and six nights, Europe eight days and nights. Each city to be a half-day, one-third of the time in the tour bus rush, I thought to feel afraid. The first time to go to Japan, or poor students, with the United States from Taiwan to return to the United States along the free ticket. Would rather stay in a small business hotel only, and his wife two people in front of the hotel in front of the street stalls 500 yen a bowl of ramen, but also must be at least five days in Tokyo. Seven years later, the economic situation improved, we second to Japan, chose to stop in Kyoto for 12 days, twelve days after the train to go to Kansai Airport, the two of us common sigh is: Give us twelve days to stay here just fine. I like to let the time in the trip slow down. Go to a place in the morning and then walk slowly to another place in the afternoon. If it is close to the natural environment, I must find to face the scenery of mountains, relatively quiet corner to sit down, at least half an hour. If it is Nike Air Max Ultimate a metropolis, it must be moncler outlet every few hours to go to a cafe or cafe, sit for half an hour, get up to travel around, and then to a special restaurant to spend a good meal meal. On weekdays I can have a very tight life, do not care about hurry to leave the appointment. To the field to visit, even if the organizers row from morning to night full of the trip, I can readily accept, and sometimes their own proposal to shorten the t
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.