We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. yeri helgora
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 23 April 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Help me how to fix this I dont know what to do, article intro overlapping each other.I use latest mozilla firefox browser when editing.
But when I try on different browser like safari and chrome everything is fine, the article intro image resized well, the small image seems ok cause it set to 280px width but when I try to set the image karger, it wont shrink out.it happen on firefox browser, Did I did something wrong
The screenshot below will describe what I meant..
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

i think its not a t3 question... Seems like your extension or plugin doesn't work correctly. But i'll try to help you ;)

1. What an article slider do you use? (Extension name).
2. Can we see your site live to check this problem?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Thank you for quick reply

1} I forgot to mention that I use JA purity III template without additional plugins or extension installed. those image above represent Featured Article Layout with 4 column without intro text (native joomla article) I don't use article slider (extension) on it because I would like to minimize the web so it load faster.

2) still working on localhost, I will upload soon

3) yesterday I have installed new t3 framework quick start BS3 package then i create featured article layout 4 columns with large image as intro...and I find no problem, the image shrink. What I missed here....?

any idea?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi Yeri,

I checked in my localhost and it works fine. I need to take a look your site, it's easier for me to debug to figure out the problem so I think you can upload to your host, set it to maintenance mode then pm me your site url, admin info, we can take a look and help.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I'm don't have a good skill with css and php code but with litlle knowledge of php and css, after struggling a few days finnally i solved this problem, with little bit modification to template/html/com_content/featured/featured_item.php and add little bit css class the image resize perfectly on firefox , chrome, safari, opera.

:D :D :D :D :D :D ...
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
You will archive more from solving problems by yourself. Great work, Yeri.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.