T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. robjen
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, July 05 2013, 06:32 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
If we create our own template less variables using the variables-custom.less file, will that file be overwritten when the t3_blank template is upgraded?

Regards,
robjen
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi robjen,

You can create your own theme and it will not be overwritten when upgrade.
Please BACKUP before processing.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
robjen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello Super User,

Thanks for that.

Regards,
robjen
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
David Vieira Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
How to BACKUP ie how to replicate the same configuration on the new updated template?

Replace the LESS and recompile?

regards

David
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi David Vieira,

There are many way to backup your site.
1. Use http://www.akeebabackup.com/ for simple use
2. Manual download all files and export database to sql file and store them locally.
3. Copy and rename a folder (if you just need to backup the file of a folder)

After you backup your site. Just download the latest package on github and install via Extension Manager.
Then you can recompile CSS.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
David Vieira Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank Super User

I was wondering if we there was as an easy way of of just do the backup of the framework / template.

I jumped from 1.5 and im really enjoying t3, I was wondering if there was a configuration folder/file we could copy to restore the template changes after update without having to do it manually. ;)

Thanks
David
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi David Vieira,

If you buy a product of JoomlArt, you will have JA Extension Manager which use to upgrade and restore extension.
T3 is also included.

Joomla 1.5 is seem very old. T3 is only work on J2.5 and above.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
in piumini moncler outlet online the autumn wind.To the youth - one day you will laugh to say you cry the youth Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody To the youth - one day you will laugh to say you cry the youth  Someone told me that my article was not lively. In fact, I also Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet like the excitement, but when I hit the keyboard when this matter lively, not a UGG Orejeras rojo few days, lively on the past. One, always a lively chasing another lively, and sometimes also have a few, want a lively lively a few days is very difficult. Second, many things look lively, but behind how much is to heat and trouble, never guess through. So, quiet down, there is always a place to drop it This time writing youth, Zhao Wei's film brought me a bunch of memories. Frankly, the film's youth, far from my youth out of color. I have a color in the color of disillusionment, but also let people go forward the power. Tell a few stories The first story about violence. In 1997, I graduated from a senior, the Bie's four years of anger poured into another senior body, after a nearly stabbed, the former was ordered to drop out. After leaving school he did not dare to tell his family, did not dare to go home, but in France (editor: China University of Political Science and Law) East Gate opened a restaurant called 'Casablanca'. I heard someone tell him his story, his good grades, temperament, write a good article. By his influence, I first read the 'Casablanca' this movie, remember the Ingrid Bergman. Similar to the blood of the story, I also have a graduation, the protagonist is my best friend. He knocked the head of another classmate with an iron bar. It is full of repression, anger, violence, real youth. To say the film, I like the 'sunny days' taste. The second story about death. That year, the Department of a girl was reported theft. With the dormitory girls cosmetics, money, underwear, bed sheets ... ... are stolen, stole finished in the diary. She likes to see other people look anxious, she stole a piece of things destroyed, enjoy the fun to destroy other people's favorite things. The girls were later dismissed. In fact, her family is very good, is our number one to fly home to the hometown of people. Her ability is super, the student will be the most capable, most will deal with interpersonal relationships. She was out of school no later, a few years ago, my classmates told me that she went home, strayed into the underworld, and then someone told me that she was dead, and drug addiction. Last year, students talked about her, all sad and even tears, and even those who hate her year, Dr Martens Donna agreed that it is a kind of disease, but was as a quality problem, and ultimately put her dead end. The third story about love. I was like a girl, with intuition she liked me, but I did not dare to confess, then commissioned another man transferred to the gift, girls confiscated, but also left a bunch of difficult words. Asked by a friend to comfort me, 'how Zapatos Nike Shox can you like her ?!' Also said should not like the reason. A few days later, they began to fall in love. Later, both in the cafeteria, classroom or on the road, every time I met, they have become more intimate, for fear that I destroy them (the author Note: Maybe I am more heart it). In short, love friendship two killer, let me distraught, after the university, I did not talk about a decent love, only love when the game, like a New Balance [url=https://www.zapatose.eu/]Zapatos Under Armour Curry Scarpe[/url] prodigal son. Interpretation of a section of unreasonable youth love story. I came down to Nike Roshe Run Suede feel hurt. Years later, our network coincidence. Asked that year, she said: 'little less things, then just want to fight against you, and you want to fight against ... ...' She finished this passage, I am years of Yu Yu instantly resolved, so cool, this youth can be buried. At that time the campus also have suicide, youth, fantasy, bastard, or even seek death, are not surprising. I felt like this when I was hurt, but I remembered it. Later, I told others that more difficult than last resort, can not commit suicide, not to mention love failure, no work, really is not a big deal, let alone standing in ten years after the moment, is a year later to see the moment, are also Small things, or stories, ridiculous things, and even others. There is a saying about this: one day you will laugh to tell you once the story of your grief. Especially youth.Everyone's youth has a detour, you want to go their own Everyone's youth has a detour, you want to go their own  Most like that: In the right time to meet the people, it is nonsense, in the wrong time to meet the people, this is called youth. (one) Friend A, crush a girl for six years, the last or fruitless, and we most of his injustice is from beginning to end he did not let the girls know that they like her. But he said it did not matter, one day he remembered her, he found that from beginning to end he did not expect her to appear in his tomorrow, but if the time back, he would like to like her. The advantage of crush is that one of her moves, a smile, you can let you inexplicable remember for many years. Not all stories have happy ending, but not all stories that are not happy ending are meaningless. Even if one day you think of a person, sh
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.