T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Admin
  2. Announcement
  3. Friday, July 05 2013, 11:51 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Download
http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=473
https://github.com/t3framework/t3/tags

This release bring new feature "RTL support" in core and many other bug fixes.

View our changelog page from this link: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Mainstwebguy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I am not able to update using the extension manager. I get an error:

Error
Unable to write entry

Unable to write entry

Warning
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/webservices2013/tmp/install_51dacea37af77

JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/webservices2013/tmp/install_51dacea37af77

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/webservices2013/tmp/install_51dacea37af77

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

Update path does not exist

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/webservices2013/tmp/install_51dacea445326

JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/webservices2013/tmp/install_51dacea445326

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/webservices2013/tmp/install_51dacea445326

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

Update path does not exist

Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 1
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Mainstwebguy,

It seems hard to track on your system.
Do you have problem with previous release?
We have fixed the install package since 1.3.0.
And your current website may have invalid entry as in previous release.

You can try to delete those folder by hand and try again.
1. \administrator\manifests\packages\pkg_t3.xml
2. \plugins\system\t3
3. \templates\t3_blank

You may need to delete the entry in database also.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 2
Mainstwebguy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks Super User, I was able to get it installed properly.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 3
ALIYA Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
night I do Cheap Nike Shoes Online not know tired of hard training, eighteen years Authentic Nike Shoes old, published poetry 'border guards', 'Zhang Yang Youth ',' the messenger of the soul 'and so on more than thirty; prose' youth on the road you, not Authentic Nike Dunk SB Womens For Cheap Sale alone ',' love, thank you 'and so on. Become a well-known poet, he is good at doing ideological work, good at speech, the university along the way, he fruitful. At the age of eighteen in November, he was introduced by the teacher to enter the work of the City Association, the work of the road, he used innocent text for their own and its unit won a number Nike Mens Free Shoes of honors, in September, special newspaper into the work (civil servants ), He worked hard in the workplace, loved by the leadership and his colleagues, in 2009 appointed to edit the three groups leader, 2010 for love, to give up their beloved career, leave the newspaper, 2012 because of love, he has nothing , Lost the cause and its love. In 2012, he used his own hands for his second venture to do the final fight, life once again into a fall, nothing so that he learned to not yield, learn a strong. He is not someone else, he is me, a man will not yield to dignified. The so-called pain let me understand the so-called reality, this is me, the young heart will Nike [url=http://www.nikedelicacy.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=139]Nike Basketball Shoes Sale Air Max Shoes Sale[/url] not bow because of ups and downs, as long as alive, as long as there is a breath, I will start with the entrepreneurial in the end. We can cry, leave silent tears, we can talk, talk to us the pain of unknown, we can speechless, all the people bear, but we can not choose to abandon, can not fall on the starting line, with fragile face It does not matter. Life for each of us will not be calm, smooth sailing. Mentality determines our ideas, ideas determine the pace of our forward. Treat people and things depends on the attitude of the key, thanks to the cause of Nike Air Max Shoes the success of the cause, the mentality is the cause of long-term protection. The vicissitudes of life will not give us mercy, ruthless will not give us sympathy, the sea will not give us a smooth sailing, heaven will not give us good weather, the reality will not give us the so-called heart of things. All this is their own change in their own experience in Air Jordan 9 the choice of strong. Willow Yiyi, not the spring breeze awakened his soul, but he was glorious in the strong bloom, flowers for him in full bloom. The meaning of life is not that we take a good hand, but lay a good hand. We are not rich second generation, our father is not a millionaire, they are born in the mountains, longer than the mountains, facing the loess back overturned, creating a spark of life. Put away their own fragile, strong live out of their own. Lights are dim, who is writing for you, busy, who is waiting for you, my pen is not a wonderful pen flower, my pen is not spring. I was quietly waiting, quietly waiting for you in full bloom when the flowers shine. Three years ago this sentence I will not forget that you use life for my presence today, I will use this life to achieve your wishes, the next year flowers in full bloom, is for you bloom. Dance is the youth, publicity is the personality, you quietly left the moment, I use tears for you practice. Life on the road, I grew up, know the meaning of existence. In the text of the ocean drift, I found the real oneself, the word between the lines of floating among my wine love, once geometric, I am crazy in the text, had geometry, drunk half bell, I knocked out his life. Confused life lost me. Dark night, sleeping face hold up a heart not abandoned. I used to sleep sleepless nights, I used to accompany the night, wine drunk slightly drunk, half of the bell is not a beautiful scenery. On the young road, a bit more naive, a little less meditation. Love on the road more than a pain, less a bit unknown no one happy. Long night, once asked myself, how can I face. I have learned to cherish, have nothing to have the day I experience what is lonely.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 4
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ionoriented education', 'student burden is too heavy (that is, burdens' and 'education Shen' Ills ', effectively answer' Qian Xuesen's question '. Female champion to dominate the country 18 provinces, male scholar layout Nike Mens Shoes Cheap Online further shrinking report shows that the latest survey in the Ereli Chinese Alumni Network 2000 2014 Chinese provinces provincial college entrance examination champion, the male proportion of more than 60% of the region only 3 Provinces and cities. Among them, Shanxi Province ranks first in the provinces and autonomous regions of the country, the proportion of male champion accounted for the highest in the country, 67.74%; Hubei Province retired second, male accounted for 64.71%; Shandong Province, 62.11% ranked third. In the country's regional college entrance examination champion, the proportion of women's champion in Beijing was 67.65%, the highest in the country ranked first, followed by Fujian Province and Hebei Province, were 66.67%; of which a total of 18 provinces and autonomous regions The proportion of women champion than male champion, Beijing, Fujian, Hebei, Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Jiangsu and Tianjin, 7 provinces and cities, the proportion of women champion more than 60%. Prof. Jiang Guohua, Honorary Dean of Yili Shen Research Institute, believes that there are many possible factors influencing the above situation, but it is mainly related to the cultural traditions and mainstream values ??of various regions. For example, the male champion is the largest in Shanxi, the male has always been the driving force to promote the progress of the main character, relying on the rich tradition of energy is in transition, male Shanxi businessmen began to Confucian Merchants; Fujian, although the tradition of poetry and literature, but the business culture is more Shandong is the birthplace of Confucian culture, but also more malecentered areas, Confucianism emphasizes reading, so the male male champion and so on, Cheap Nike Shoes For Women so that women are more industrious, Male champion is more of Jiangxi is an emphasis on farming areas of worship, and Inner Mongolia male champion more with the Mongolian division of men and women and ethnic traditions and customs. 2000 2014 China 's various regions of the college entrance examination of the gender composition of the name of the district name male champion ratio female champion ratio 1 Shanxi 67.74% 32.26% 2 Hubei 64.71% 35.29% 3 Shandong 62.22% 37.78% 4 Anhui 59.57% 40.43% 5 Guangdong 54.84% 45.16% Gansu Gansu 52.29% 45.71% 7 Henan 52.78% 47.22% 7 Jiangxi 52.78% 47.22% 8 Inner Mongolia 52.38% 47.62% 10 Ningxia 51.43% 48.57% 11 Xinjiang 50.98% 49.02% 12 Chongqing 50.00% 50.00% 13 Guangxi 48.48% 51.52% 47.06% 52.94% 15 Sichuan 46.88% 53.13% 16 Qinghai 46.43% 53.57% 17 Hainan 45.45% 54.55% 18 Shanghai 44.74% 55.26% 19 Hunan 44.44% 55.56% 20 Yunnan 43.18% 56.82% 21 Jilin 42.50% 57.50% 22 Zhejiang 41.86% 58.14% 23 Guizhou 41.03% 58.97% 24 Tianjin 37.14% 62.86% 25 Jiangsu 36.11% 63.89% 26 Heilongjiang 35.14% 64.86% 27 Liaoning 34.38% 65.63% 28 Fujian 33.33% 66.67% 28 Hebei 33.33% 66.67% 30 Beijing 32.35% 67.65% Female college champion to dominate the college entrance examination, China's basic education reform contribution to the largest Chinese university ranking first person, iResearch Institute honorary president Professor Jiang Guohua pointed out that if the time span reamplification, the University of Washington had 1665 2010 this 345 Years of the 1800 subject areas of male and female scholars published papers were statistics Analysis results show that although women scholars publish academic trend is improving, but at two million scholarly articles, women scholars of various indices were significantly lower than men's. For example, in 345 years, the author of all the papers, only 22% of women, and women as the first author of the paper less, only 19%. Again, from the ranking of the author's ranking, most of the female writers ranked third, fourth or even fifth and later position. So far, including genetic science, including studies have shown that men and women do have biological differences in nature, for example, the male brain than the female brain to 15% to 20%. Not only that, these differences are widely found in the brain structure, brain content, brain function and many other aspects. In general, men are better at space missions and sports skills, while women are Air Jordans Shoes better at memory and language. However, there is no evidence that gender differences between the sexes and the advantages covered by all men or women. British psychologists are even more that gender differences are not isolated in the brain. Nike Free 4.0 V3 On the contrary, it is a series of complex psychological processes that have the surrounding environment to shape and adjust. In the past, people too much emphasis on biological factors, the typical argument is that Silicon Valley, 'some executives will be attributed to the state of the gene.' Prof. Jiang Guohua, honorary dean of the Iris Deep Research Institute, points out that 'the social environment will have an impact on who you are, how you think and what you want to do.'
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.