We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Guest
  2. Motivator Hole-in-One Smile Seeker
  3. General Discussion
  4. Monday, 08 July 2013
  5.  Subscribe via email
I am trying to install fonts on a template based on the new t3v3 framework but cannot figure out how to do it. The font that I am referring to is not Google font or any script webfonts. It is the font that you normally download and then include in the template root folders.

Thank you for your help

Kind Regards
  Nairobi, Kenya
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Pedro,

You just copy the font to your template.
I hope it have a css file that declare @font-face css rule.

Then you need to include this file in your template.
1. You can add this css file in tpls\blocks\head.php file similar to custom.css file
2. Use etc\assets.xml to declare your css file. You can take a look at our JA Fubix package.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
arning, how a book of a book, carefully take notes, constant thinking and review. Even if it does not seem to go to school tyrants, but also thought that a few years old can learn how to wish it? Although now I did not completely solve this problem, I think this problem may also have been the problem, and need to constantly warned themselves and efforts to overcome. But in the arrogant life to recognize their own problems, first of all can solve the half. At present my solution is to learn anything impatient when we have to tell ourselves, think about how to learn in school, you can calm down to more than half. Why suddenly think of it? Because once the piano teacher today suddenly sent a student practicing video, told me: 'He is very hard, every day to practice piano.' My teacher is to teach adult piano, students are on the class , All with spare time to learn piano. So Air Max Shoes on Sale time is the biggest destabilizing factor, many of us are defeated in time without guarantee and slowly no longer insisted. Today, this little thing, suddenly let me wake up, any time, any age, nothing to learn can be easy. Any skill acquisition in addition to rely on talent, but also ready to curiosity, curiosity and hardship preparation, and even more harder than before. Such as Mens Nike Free Shoes morning exercises can make your blood flow, enjoy a cup of coffee or browse the industry news again, this will help make your brain into the working state before the action. Complete a big task aiming at an important todo item on your task list, processing it and completing it. So you Women Free Run will not be distracted, feel more a sense of accomplishment and be able to make more use of the rest of the week. Try to do something you've given up for a while, or focus on things that will have a significant impact on your work this week.´╗┐Why you are in the circle of friends 'do not recruit people to see' Do not recruit people to see? 'In the note community, cafetour commented:' Most people are often so? Looks worse than he is, jealous is better than him. I have been particularly honest junior high school, family and teachers have never encouraged praise of me, but also by the powerful female students bully. Junior high school six years of school, each test first, all kinds of honor have come, then I know that he is very good. Now I graduated from college, have a good career, but since the WeChat, so I am very upset. For example, I sent a picture of foreign travel, college students, the point of praise is very few, and other students sent the ordinary side of the photo, and I almost at the same time made a lot of gains. Every time I was particularly painful to get angry, that is not Nike Air Max Kids Shoes their own popularity is not good, others are not dilute you? 'Because there is no other students to see more than you, you use the' special pain uncomfortable lit ', you see, in fact, how much you love the people, you are the same' jealous of those better than their own. ' It seems that even if the results are excellent now successful career, still did not make you confident, these excellent far less than someone else's one makes you more highspirited.Therefore, your heart is actually very eager to connect with others right? Why do not you show it? I myself summed up the three principles that are welcome in the circle of friends Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes and hope to be useful to you. First, follow the 'usefulness to others' principle you have to share the heart And show off is not the same. The same is out to travel, some people according to the sun between the lines of his observation of the local culture, their own sentiment, summed up their useful travel Raiders; and some people are everywhere 'see me So that you send friends when the circle, first to think about my hair of these plans ah, the article ah useful to others? Yes To see the joy of friends to see it? Get knowledge and a good feeling? Or you baby a bath you shot, you have a pustule you also shot, ask who will look at you these boring everyday ah? , 'Care for others feel' principle.You read what concert you play scraper, what kind of article you like you play scraper, you have no comments on what you complain, there are those inexplicable to give People made a piece of two red envelopes, and then keep the red envelopes Authentic Nike Shoes kept shining friends circle, those who hold back did not pull your friends you really should Mens Shoes On Sale give people! Third, 'there are to' principle. Know that 'not to indecent assault', not to mention now so dependent on the social network of us. This is like to meet and nod and smile, you want someone else old rush you laugh, you can not always cold face, others have a good thing You will go to the comments in the 'congratulations'? Others encounter difficulties you will go to give people a 'hug' or you have never Womens Nike Heels Shoes ignored the state of friends are indifferent to you? You are not Fan Bing Finally, I want to share with you is you know what people in the circle of friends Cheap Nike Shoes For Men is always able to gain a lot of it? Those who are really interesting people, They live in particular 'love' and particularly 'interesting', and very willing to love these interesting moments to share with you,
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
. July 1997, he applied for a real estate agency's issuer, the basic salary of 300 yuan, not including room and board, issued a single business, only a little commission.The first day of work, the boss told a lot of encourage everyone's words, one of them 'do not find an excuse to find a way, is the last word is perfect' let him impressed. After work, he was full of strength, every morning at 6 o'clock on the evening, 12 pm still roadside leaflets. He worked hard for three consecutive months, issued a list of the most, the most feedback information, but did not make a single business. In order to give himself a boost, he told the boss of his phrase 'do not find an excuse to find a way, is the hard truth' written on the card, at any time to remind myself.His business gradually more, the company put him from the issuer promoted to clerk. At that time, the company sales of real estate is located in Beijing West Third Ring of high - grade office space, the value of 2,000 US dollars per square meter. This high - end housing, each sold a set of generous. He was so happy that he could make a difference. However, two months in the past, he did not sell a suite out. Finally one day, a customer came to him. He was mixed, happy is finally a customer, worry about I do not know how to talk with customers. His face Biede red, palms straight sweating. However, in addition to simply introduce the Mens Shoes On Sale Cheap situation of real estate, he did not know what to say, can only look at each other innocently. As a result, customers are disappointed to go.'Do not find an excuse to find a way, competent is the last word.' He constantly to their own encouragement, began to practice skills, take the initiative to talk with the street pedestrians, introduced real estate. Two months later, the ability to speak a lot higher.One day, a man holding the box to him to inquire about a bar where Sanlitun where. He enthusiastically told each other, but the other still did not understand, he simply led the other side, but also help the other side of the box. When he bid farewell, he made a leaflet to each other. That person is very interested in the next day to find him to buy two suites, and said: 'I usually annoy someone to sell things to me, but you are different, trustworthy.' This single let him earn Air Jordan 2009 ten thousand yuan. Gengrang his excitement is that he believes he can do the job. But his performance is not good, can only sell one or two suites a month, in the clerk is relatively poor.August 1998, the company formed into five sales groups, to take the final elimination system, he was eliminated in the edge. At this time he was 'competent is the last word' has a profound understanding, to be qualified to find a good way. So when an experienced clerk communicates with the customer, he sat next to it and listened to how they described the real estate and how to get closer to the customer. He also bought a lot of marketing skills on the book to learn, he learned to grasp the customer's psychology, to determine customer needs, strength, each time with customers are targeted. His performance began to rise steadily.August 1999, another company in Beijing to his company to dig people, promised to twice the current treatment, ask him to go. He carefully analyzed the situation and found that many of the company elite, he is difficult to succeed, declined the invitation of each other. 'Excavation' to the company a great impact, leaving the people immediately became the pillars of the company, has two years of experience, he quickly come to the fore. One of his clients wants to buy a desk and can not decide. Billion know, to the customer made a report, a detailed analysis of the characteristics of the real estate, while telling customers, his real estate price advantage where The customer finally decided to buy a large area in his real estate office. This single, sold 20 million yuan. Later, he sold a season to 60 million yuan in the company ranked first. In accordance with the provisions of the company, sales of the top five who can run the Deputy Director of Sales, he decided to try. As a result, he succeeded. Did not expect the end of the first season, he led Cheap Nike Shoes For Women the sales group came in the last one. He was in the deputy director of the 'throne' did not sit hot, was withdrawn. Most of the people who had been revoked deputy director positions had chosen to leave because they felt no longer a face as an ordinary salesperson. He thought, he was eliminated, entirely because they are not competent, where to fall, I want to get up from where to get up. Redo the clerk, he adjusted his mind, and worked hard as before. In 2003 the last season, he also won the first company, once again campaign as deputy director of sales. This time, he began to carefully train the staff of his staff, their experience unreservedly imparted to them. He said: 'Only everyone is good, my situation will be better.' The results of the end Cheap Nike Dunk SB Mens Shoes of the season, his group achieved very good results, sales of more than 80 million yuan, the lease has reached more than 50 million yuan. Since then, his team's performance has be
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
And to write a character, the need for 'details' and 'sentiment' two pillars, Cheap Mens Shoes On Sale especially in the 'sentiment' is essential. After all, the purpose of writing is to test the Chinese heroes of the great style and feelings, rather than to Nike Air Max Shoes write which name. By the way, Beijing volume another topic 'deep soul of love'. This topic requires 'the choice of a thing (plant, animal or artifact. Plum except)'. In accordance with the 'all the language are all words,' the cognitive law, the 'one thing' love, are associated with 'love', also with the 'character' associated with the Chinese nation's traditional culture, good feelings, and even And 'Chinese hero' with the same name. Just if you do not pay attention to the clear boundaries of the subject, write things directly 'people' or 'things' or write 'plants, animals or artifacts' will not be accepted. 'To the problem' debut [national curriculum two volumes] to read the following materials, according to the requirements of writing an article of not less than 800 words.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.