T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Miki Demus
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, July 15 2013, 07:16 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have been trying to add google fonts but it's been very difficult. When I change the body font to Fauna One (which I got from google fonts), it changes alright and the body text displays as such. Now I have created a few module class suffixes and I want to add different google fonts to them but no results. Any help?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Miki Demus,

It is hard to detect what is wrong on your site without an url.
Please use Firebug or Google Inspector to see if the font was added to your webpage and use type correct the font family name in the module class suffixes rule.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
e we are still 20 years old, Do some 80 years old when they think of his face will not help Yang Qi smile things, while we are still in the UGG Guantes rosado tail of youth, to try to enjoy this short youth. When the youth is gone, when we sit together can no longer be like a ruthless drink to dawn, when we began to talk about which brand of milk powder cheap and not to outline the future of the future, please brave to accept the plain. No matter what the future, we do not have to complain about our life. Some people have a wonderful life, but more people are full of life is often filled with small things. If we do not have big things that can be done earth-shattering, then do a dull little man, give a lovely child as a parent, give a pair of kindly old people filial children, give you the other half a simple happy life, this is Full of life Efforts to enjoy the youth, and then brave in the plain. A flower a world, a leaf a Bodhi If you do not have time to make people relaxed and happy place, to do a hard life of people, found around those ordinary and small beauty, which moncler outlet onine is far more than a person can only be touched by the beauty of the world to be more happy. After seeing the truth of life, continue to love Zapatos Nike Shox it. May we all be so.What is love, what is family, what is friendship, what love in our hearts the most important Met you, I can not distinguish, but I understand that you and I just have a better than the family, than friendship, love, beyond the love of an emotion, that emotion in our hearts quietly flowing. That affection in the depths of the soul, with the text can not express the most pure the most beautiful sacred. There is one of the most dull and the greatest long-cherished wish buried in each other's hearts, only Nike Air Max 2 CB 94 hope that everything can be good, they are well-being happy. Hope that all the time because of the existence of each other, is a flawless beauty. ?North snowflakes flying, I write Canada Goose quickly, for you filled with warmth, into a plume of warm sunshine, warm spilled in your piece of static beauty of the sky. A heart, guarding your pure world, to accompany you to spend the bricks. Hope to have me, your winter is always a warm sun. Have you, have my winter, destined to be warm winter. I put all my heart sincere and love, written into the text, sent to my warmth, that beyond the slightest love of love. I hope you can understand that I have been around you, is your closest person. I have always been your first encounter, has been a big brother's heart to protect you. ?Because of care, so there is love, because care, so Under Armour Curry affection. Maybe you really touched me, maybe, my heart has regarded you as a person, but I clearly know that it is not love. ?Not love you, is my heart share of love, self-sublimation, into, more love than love affectionate. I love you only, sinking sprouting love your heart, because your pure let me stop, let me sober. To your deep thoughts, into a silent prayer, look forward to all your good. That love, because the hearts of the sacred and deep feelings, more love you, more hurt you, become more heavy, believe that you do not understand, after you will understand. ?Not love you, my world you do not understand, you are still small, just a child, a good study, complete the most sacred task of the university. Your heart throbbing heart, can not accompany me wandering. I have been real money, they have read their own, how can you let the pure, into my deep journey. Today, the lunar calendar December 25 is your birthday. You grow up one year old, hope your heart is more mature. Cherish the youth good times. Will share the Dr Martens Donna tempting lingering love, always hiding in the bottom of my heart. Hope you can understand, brother, is your youth throbbing attachment. ?The fate of the sky ?Everyone, there will be unforgettable emotions; everyone, there will be their own coincidence Romance. Emotion belongs to everyone, fate will only let the heart people pull. Because the edge, the red in the hate also love, there are scattered round, happy also hurt, laugh and have pain. Edge, is the world's most psychedelic, the most wonderful, people most looking forward to things. No matter what the outcome, meet, will have unforgettable beauty. Regardless of the origin of Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet the edge of the edge of the edge of the margin, the edge of the deep Adidas Scarpe edge of the shallow, that person, you will be the most beautiful memory. Cherish it, do not let that road dim. ?Perhaps you are now complaining that I am not as good as you see. It is just feeling that if you can use the initial heart to experience the present situation, you will find that, in fact, everything has not changed, change just the way you experience. ?Our side, there are a lot of people, there will be such a sigh. Often said: if everything is as good as ever. If the word, forever, is the excuse for people to self-comfort. Cherish our edge! As long as the heart, the collection of the original feelings, as long as the share of sincere, the outcome is really not so important, get along with the time, as long as each other can be happy, as long as each other can be good. The fate of the sky, always
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.