We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. dilby
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 19 August 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'm wondering if anyone knows what our choice of fields are for additional customisation fields in the templatedetails.xml.

<field name="twitter" type="text" default="" label="twitter" description="twitter"/>

For example, there is a 'text' field type as shown above, and a 't3media' type which is a file upload, and there's also switches there somewhere too, but I'm wondering what other options we have - I'd LOVE a date picker for example.

Anyone?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It seems that you want to create extra fields? If so, please refer to the documentation: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/extend-com-content#add-extra-fields
Hope it help you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
I'm not sure if that was that an automated response... I'm after the choice of field types we have; that documentation doesn't mention it at all.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
We don't use auto response :). Misunderstanding sometimes happens. I am not sure I got your point, forwarded your question to our developer. They also have same trouble. Here is what we think you are concerning about:

- Default field types supported is included in: "libraries/joomla/form/fields"
- T3 supports other fields and they are included in: "plugins/system/t3/includes/depend"
- To define path to field type, use the format: <fields name="params" addfieldpath="/plugins/system/t3/includes/depend">
- For date picker field type, you can check more detail at: http://docs.joomla.org/Calendar_form_field_type

Hope the info help you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.