We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Beijingren
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, 30 October 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi, I'm using the template Purity iii and T3 framework for the first time and I'd like to Know two thing if possible.

Can I remove the writing "Home" from my homepage in message position?

And How can I do for putting module or olther in these position apart from add their name in Templatedetail.xml?

Thank yuo very much for the help!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Beijingren,

Thank you for posting the question again. I have some unclear point with your concern, hop you can help me to figure out that.

1. Can I remove the writing "Home" from my homepage in message position?

Could you please provide a screenshot with the "Home" you mentioned, as I can not find it from my side.

2. And How can I do for putting module or olther in these position apart from add their name in Templatedetail.xml ?

I guest you want to add new module position. If yes, please refer to the documentation: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-position

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner, thanks for the answer,

the stamp is here: Title

I've got iy because I've installed the quickstart, and not i dont want t add new position, I'd like to know how i can use the position "message" and "component" as other position, thank yuo!

See yuo later!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
That 'Home' looks like a Page Title/ Article Heading to me.

If the Article Title is 'Home' and you have the Menu Item set to display the Article Title then 'Home' will appear like that.

If you want to remove it just for this page, go to Menu Manager > edit the relevant Menu Item > then, in the 'Options' tab > select 'Hide' in the Show Title option.

If you want to remove it for all pages, go to Article Manager > click on Options (top right corner wheel-cog icon) > then, in the 'Articles' tab > select 'Hide' in the Show Title option.
After that, for each Menu Item, in the 'Options' tab, select 'Use Global' in the Show Title option. This will mean the global setting you made (in The Article Manager will be applied.)

This is a Joomla question not a Template question.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Sorry but it can be an article for these reason:

1) In joomla you cant write only article title and not the content (try for beliving), in my stamp the title of the article in homepage is "lorem ipsum"
2) As I already said I downloaded and installed the quickstart of purity III and other my article (lorem ipsum) there aren't olther article

Besides while I was trying to solve this problem i discovered that if yuo put the stile "Feature intro 2" (that hasn't got the position "Component" and "message" ) for the homepage the writing "Home" disappears.

If possible i'd like to know how to remove this writing also without this solution, thanks anyway for the answer Chamira!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi Beijingren,

1. The Home is the logo of your site (Text Logo). To change it, please go to: Extensions > Template Manager then open Template style that the page is using. In the Theme setting, change logo text. You can also browse any image to display as your site logo. For more info, please check out the detail documentation at: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-configuration#theme-setting

2. The position "component" load com_content content. For example, if the Home menu item type is Featured Articles, so the Featured articles will be display in the "component" position therefore the position can not be re-assigned.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi!

Sorry if I answer now,

It's not neather the logo, how yuo can see fron this screen: http://i.imgur.com/WTREuuM.jpg

Thank's for the answer!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.