T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Jorge Gama
  2. General Discussion
  3. Sunday, November 23 2014, 06:32 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have been modifying and adding new layouts and blocks to the template creating different layouts to each template style, such as in the Purity III template.

In this example, lets say I created a template style called "Fullwidth" which uses the "Features Intro 1" layout from Purity III. I than added the following code to the template style.

In tpls/features-intro-1.php :

$this->loadBlock('head');
$this->addCss('layouts/fullwidth');

In less/layouts/fullwidth.less :

.header-crumbs {
background-color: @gray-lightest;
color: @gray-light;
padding: 30px 0 35px;
border-top: 1px solid @gray-lighter;
.breadcrumb {
background-color: transparent;
padding: 0px;
font-size: @font-size-h3;
font-weight: 300;
}
}

Now, in development mode everything works fine but when I compile LESS to CSS the fullwidth stylesheet is not compiled and, therefore, not present in the local/css/layouts folder.

Is it possible to added custom LESS files and compile them using the template backend and how can this be done?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Jorge Gama

When compiling LESS to CSS, it will be compiled to "css/layouts" folder as you put the .less file in the "less/layouts/". Please check if the "fullwidth.css" is existed in the "css/layouts" folder or not.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
than Nike Air Max 2013 200,000 people were taken away. There are also some people who might have died in the earthquake, for survivors for accidental reasons. The two mentioned above, only on the road to ride home, was heavily Zapatos Nike Shox fell to the ground. Half a month, people not only to face the death of their loved ones, and Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody even have to face their own 'no death.' Half a month, like half a year, half a century. They all remember to tell a good rush (now the earthquake is not moving) date, out of a strange and dazed mood, they are on time to the almost impossible to identify the location. They are thought: this may be God, both are alive, if the other did not have a home, but take the initiative to put that layer of meaning, then the 'combination' will be a matter of course, two broken heart can also get comfort. In the justification of the ruins of a matter of course, they stood face to face. They read from the horrible eyes of the other about the destruction of the news: home, relatives, including his wife, husband, parents and children, are gone. But they look forward to hope that the other side that layer of meaning, but who did not say. They Dr Martens Donna survived, but could not cheer the continuation of their own life. They are freed, but lost the reason for love. They are just standing face to face, stiff eyes can not tell is the desire for death or the perplexity of life, is the repentance of yesterday or pray for tomorrow. They eventually quietly walked back to their respective temporary accommodation. Later, they never met again.´╗┐Thanks to the 18-year-old travel, Adidas Scarpe online it makes me understand that some people will have to experience setbacks, some flowers have to wait for the spring, although some flowers come late in the spring, every flower, must have their own appearance. That year, I am 18 years old. High three, black in July. Fell to the list, moncler outlet onine the rainy season came. I was only 3 points on the line, the teacher said I did not focus on the problem, but I ended up. Saw the list back to the sick, fever. At that time live or cottage, the yard has two jujube trees, jujube leaves there are many raindrops, drop drop down, but rather tears, fell to my heart. I know why I'm out of the list. High school this year, I fell in love with writing a novel, fell in love with a handsome boy, in the Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet rain of the Acacia tree, I put his notes like him handed him, turned and ran, waiting and waited And so on, Acacia are finished, he did not answer me. The tree under the melancholy girl began to publish some scattered things, and good academic performance. But I'm out of the list. Many of them usually as my classmates admitted to the university, they happily came to me to play, to discuss where to travel, let me like awn in the back. Where is it? Go out someone asked, admitted to the number, how many points? I only feel the world is so small, full of rainy season, endless rainy season. My father let me go to the army, the mother wanted me to go to Xinhua Bookstore to work. Reading a university has become a distant dream. I cried many times, wearing headphones to listen to Qi Qin, lost ten kilograms, but within a few days! That day, my parents went to work, and I suddenly decided to leave here! Looking for a few pieces of clothes, took the house seventy or eight of the cash, leaving a piece of paper left. Riding a bike I went out the door, has been east, I'm going to Beidaihe, see the sea! UGG Guantes rosado Before, I rushed to Baiyangdian farthest, only 60 kilometers away from home. Has been east, my legs began to sink, mouth began to dry. Out of the sun, very toxic sun, the road only I am a person. Back and forth are big trucks. Night, I got out of the car, almost tired lying. To Under Armour Curry 3 Tianjin, I went to a small hotel called Jianhua, live as long as 5 dollars a night. Into the door, I went to the faucet to drink a belly cold water, then, fell to bed. And later began to diarrhea, thanks to the boss to buy medicine, but also thanks to the young, the next morning just fine. The boss to find someone to repair my bike, gave me a bottle of cool white open, told me all the way to be careful. After many years, I still remember him. After two days to reach Shanhaiguan, I was black and thin. See the 'best in the world off' a few words, I put myself that broken bike over his head. Finally, the first time I saw the sea! Imagine the sea is very blue, but the immediate sea, more like a drop of huge tears, fell on the earth. I sat on the beach, silently tears, and later burst into tears, crying quickly by the waves drowned, and these roaring waves compared to my cry as small, even insignificant. Suddenly, I like a small monk enlightenment, heart clear, 'facing the sea, spring warm flowers', I suddenly understand the true meaning of Haizi this poem. I spent three days at the beach, almost spent all the money, bought a lot of pearl necklace, picked up a lot of shells. I am obsessed with the sea, watching the waves advance and retreat, like life is so back and forth, it is impossible to move forward. I also decided to go back and repeat! Be sure to read college! When riding home, parents cried. Mother white half hair, h
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.