T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. dusikasss
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, August 02 2013, 04:24 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Я хочу сделать так, чтобы за логотипом был задний фон или фон из картинки. Вот например, как на картинках.
I want to make sure that the logo was for the background or the background of the image. Here, for example, as in the pictures.
Attachments (2)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Vio Cassel Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Здравствуй, dusikasss!

В файле header.php измени это:
<!-- HEADER -->
<header id="t3-header" class="container t3-header">
<div class="row">
</div>
</header>
<!-- //HEADER -->

например, на это:
<!-- HEADER -->
<header id="t3-header" class="t3-header">
<div class="container">
<div class="row">
</div>
</div>
</header>
<!-- //HEADER -->

Главное, чтобы .container был внутри блока, которому ты хочешь задать фон.
Далее в файлах CSS добавь нужные стили для класса .t3-header или добавь свой класс.

Удачи!

Вио.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, dusikasss!

In the file header.php change this:
<!-- HEADER -->
<header id="t3-header" class="container t3-header">
<div class="row">
</div>
</header>
<!-- //HEADER -->

for example, it is:
<!-- HEADER -->
<header id="t3-header" class="t3-header">
<div class="container">
<div class="row">
</div>
</div>
</header>
<!-- //HEADER -->

Next in CSS file add the styles for the .t3-header or add your class.

Good luck!

Vio.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
dusikasss Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
В каком файле нужно добавить стиль для .t3-header? Я в файле template.css дописываю
.t3-header {
padding-top: 20px;
padding-bottom: 20px;
background-color: #777
}
. но ничего не меняется.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Ты забыл в последней строчке ";" поставить.
.t3-header {
padding-top: 20px;
padding-bottom: 20px;
background-color: #777;
}
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Поставил, но все равно не работает. Как быть?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Лучше всего создай файл custom.css и добавь в него:

.t3-header {
background-color: #777;
}
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Спасибо Вио, у меня все получилось. :D
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Рад был помочь :)
Удачи!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ars, he will not turn back The The most admire me, those who have been sad to suppress the cry of the Under Armour Curry people, and never look back, and will Zapatos Nike Shox never show their weakness in front of parents. Every Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet June, there will be a lot of people around Blauer Nuovo a big circle, and then return home, after all, is back to the familiar place. Once I thought, why did we go around a big circle or return to the place without exception, why obviously the world's favorite two of us are already around, we still have to moncler outlet sito ufficiale leave them. Later I wanted to understand, I also said in the previous text, all the wandering people, but in order to one day no longer wandering, to protect their own family. Only through such a toss, so that looks a futile, in order to understand the origin is what kind of thing. (four) I never feel that I am a very reliable person, I do not fly the love, write no one to see the book, the name of the banner of travel to a lot of places. Every time I look at the unfamiliar place in a strange place, always think of home, every time I missed the man, I will find what I do bad. Finds. Find draftsist Rhitherulates Rhither wanted Rh ' However, part of the growth is like this, you constantly with the familiar things farewell, with the familiar people farewell, do something that has never been done before, love a person may not have the results. One of the side effects of growing up is that it is not too strange to see who and who is separated. But from Nike Air Max 87 / 1 another point of view, this may be a positive effect: no matter who left, you can have enough courage to face the new day. This is not bad nor bad, we must pass by a way. So many so many people told me that love is not fly, but I still believe that it is worth it. The world, the most afraid, when you most need love, you need that person, but not in. But in such a world, there must be too much time, boil over the feelings of distance, as long as you Adidas Scarpe online firmly believe that as long as he insisted. In a certain stage, especially when you are lonely too long, there are too many impulses, like to love, as a second as eternal. But if it is not so toss, you will not know what you really want. Everyone's youth has a detour, no one can finish for you, but the future is always the total. Once I am willing to accompany you to accompany you to write: I would like to accompany you with the displaced, go to the day with the day, come to your life that day glowing that day. I have been saying that he has read my text for three years, and suddenly will feel the time flies, I only hope that so many years have passed, you do not think these years spent in vain. So today you want to be so one: I hope someone to accompany you displaced, if not, may you become your own sun. May you be your own sun.May be more than ten years time scratching for too long, most of the memories are thin. High school that year left me the impression that seemingly only sleepy, endless sleepy. I get up every morning are particularly bad mood, my mother looked at my heart distressed, his mouth no mercy analysis, the county so many people can get up happily go to school, I think in the rationale every day so with Canada Goose Italia their own , And now seems to think that is not right, can be happy to get up to school people really what Mody Bite the bullet to the school every morning I have to sleep in the state of sleep, the third year of the language teacher that college entrance examination love Yu Yuyu, every morning so that we read the 'cultural Journey.' Like the dream of those articles so I was very much admire the master, the university and after work to hear a lot of extraordinarily majestic behavior and indecent comments on his connotation, and gradually that part of the worship is gone, this moment A moment. Class is also trapped, but to see the individual students continue to head to the edge of the desk when you can immediately wake up, secretly waiting for the other classmate was a teacher awakened in some way, that feeling really happy. Look at the scenery more, and sometimes they will be the eyes of others in the eyes of my neck long, class head and lift the old high, so I was trapped in the past is different from the majority of students in the back of the head fast , And then awakening type, we all feel that I really chic to the. The kind of hard sleepy finish since the high school after graduation did not experience, but can naturally wake up the joy of sleep is no longer that time, it seems that the two sides of things can be applied to every corner of. It will be my strength is the number of physics and chemistry, language and English, although not like, but also will be able to learn. But in the endless test is also gradually upset, seeing their own unsuccessful simulation test results miso to fall out, the heart of the sadness of wantonly flooding, it feels only in the night when learning their own ride in the cold Before the trip UGG Orejeras rojo in the dark lanes of the time, all the tears in the release. Now want to feel that they are quite timid, dark night, tears girl ah. Now the early years of the original calf is not afraid of the courage of the tiger, ca
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.