We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Thomas Thrane
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 28 January 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi

When I start a new site with T3 I make a copy of T3_bs3_blank by going to Template Manager > Templates, click on T3_bs3_blank and the choose "Copy Template" giving it a name like "Layout".
Now I do my styling on this new template, but this results in that I can't update the template afterwards when T3 is out with an updated version of T3_bs3_blank.
I can update the framework, but not the template?

Any clues on this issue?

Thanks!
/Thomas
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Thomas Thrane,

Yeah, when you copy template, the cloned template name will be changed then the template is not detected by our update system and you can not upgrade. If you want to upgrade the template, please try to open the templateDetails.xml file of the cloned template and change the template name:

<name>your-cloned-template</name>

Change to your original template name like this:

<name>t3_bs3_blank</name>

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
the sea pain. Countless times I miss you, I can not breathe heartache, but every moncler outlet onine time to tears, I will tell myself to be strong, although not hope so back, not the original, but I still told myself to choose not cry , Because love you, but also because of you, so I continue to smile in the memories waiting for you ... ... a river spring dream only for your stranded, even if the life of the black hair boiled white hair, the roots consumed into the flowers, I No regrets! Always like rain in the rainy day, through the hazy lake to see the rain constantly breaking their own reflection; always like at night, burning a few small fireworks, so lonely heart feel a moment of warmth; always like to hide in the peach or Liu Yin deep, blowing a song you love, deliberately, do not ask the way, do not ask home, the song never asked people gathered together. In the future, whether you come or not, I will be in the stance of the rain in the rain slowly waiting in the south, regardless of the drizzle drizzle wet how much dry memory, regardless of how much cold wind and how long desolate pain, Condensed solid house of a red candle tears, I still sit in the corner of the time, forced up one side of the Dr Martens Donna rain without space, somersault to the vicissitudes of life, pull a smile, hope a meet again. You want to see my favorite to use moonlight for ornaments, most want to feel my long hair floating gentle, so, this life, I would like to be sent to Jun beam, long hair for the king to stay in the moonlight for you waiting for you wait. Jun, I love you like a gentle appearance, love you cleared the dust of the figure, love your gentle temperament, love all of you all. 'Only a sense of a sense of a moncler, so that I think Jun and the twilight', want to let Jun know, in fact, this life memories you are enough! If there is a future life, but willing to no longer wandering, so I I love allure. Eyes, the wind swaying the leaves, is not your wind sent Acacia? Jun, if I look at the scenery you have seen, take the way you walk, clinging to the leaves, and then multiply by the memory of the raft, is not it, can be closer to you?I can not help but ask myself a question before I wake up every morning before going to sleep every night: 'What do I want, what is it?' I want to grasp, in Zapatos Nike Shox the end is what? How can it shape a specific image for it? How can we sort out the context of it? Outside the maple, the leaves have become a bright golden red, but also a year will do, the day flies really fast! This day and night constantly repeated, my question has not yet found the answer. I have no way to use a few simple and understand the words, to describe my feelings at the moment I am. And you know it. For this moment, how grateful I am, how much treasure! My heart has been filled with a hazy joy, a hazy happiness, but I can not say, a few words to the lips, that is, can not be exported, Adidas Scarpe as Nike Air Max R4 if there is a vague alert: If you say, some things some The wonderful feeling will disappear. And tonight, in the pen that moment, suddenly there is a word into my heart: 'There is always something in the world that we can never explain and can not tell, and I have to accept my own little and my own powerless.' Yes, before fate, I have to admit that I am small and incompetent, always strong and strong, I am here is nothing to argue and can control the. That is, in this world, some Canada Goose Italia things you can not draw a precise portrait for it, once really become accurate UGG Guantes rosado after it is the most beautiful, the most deplorable that point will disappear The Some things, you can not Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet use simple and clear sentences to define it for the next, when the definition of categorically appeared, it was the Under Armour Curry 3 most gentle, the most touching that a character is gone. So, I finally understand, I finally know that for so many years, has been troubled in my mind all kinds of anxiety and anxiety, in fact, are unnecessary and unwarranted ah! Because, some things in the world, it is impossible to explain, do not explain ah! So, I want to paint, and want to write poetry, must be because there is a heart to want to draw and want to write the desire, must be because my life from these two creative activities, get great joy and comfort ; Therefore, it is my own a demand, a natural phenomenon, why should I have to come up with a perfect and complete answer to it? The thing itself should be the most natural answer. In fact, you have always been very clear, and see very clearly, you have always been to know me, because you always think: 'There is nothing more beautiful than nature, more frank and more sincere.' Is not it? If all things can follow the natural truth to grow, to thrive, to mature, this world will add a little quiet and beautiful harvest it! A philosopher told me that there are three kinds of people in the world, one is very keen, so that every kind of phenomenon occurs when such people can immediately make the right response to cope with all kinds of changes, so They are rarely wrong, so there will be no repentance and regret. In addition there is a person is very slow, encountered any kind of phenomenon or change, he
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.