T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Mahdi
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, August 06 2013, 06:05 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi

I updated T3 Blank to 1.4 on my Joomla 3.1.5 and now the website is down !!!
This error appears :

500 - Unable to load renderer class
The website works with other templates
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Mahdi,

Please upgrade T3 plugin to latest version also (v1.4.1).
If the problem still persist, please pm me the link, admin to your site.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Womens Nike Free Shoes
Free Run Shoes
Nike Free Run Womens Shoes
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes
Authentic Men's Nike Shoes
Coach Jewelry
Coach Wallets
Crossbody Bags
Custom Items
Michael Kors Belts
Michael Kors Jewelry
Michael Kors Wallets
Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Backpacks
Backpacks and Luggage
Crossbodies
Crossbody Bags
Michael Kors Jewelry
New Arrivals
Coach Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Shoulder Bags
Coach Bags Totes
Michael Kors Backpacks and Luggage
Michael Kors Combo Set
Michael Kors Crossbodies
Michael Kors New Arrivals
Michael Kors Satchels
Michael Kors Shoulder Bags
Michael Kors Totes
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2013
Nike Air Max 2014
Nike Air Max 87 / 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90-2009
Nike Air Max Command
Nike Air Max Excellerate +2
Nike Air Max Hyper
Nike Air Max Light
Nike Air Max Lunar
Nike Air Max R4
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Terra Ninety
Nike Air Max Ultimate
Nike Free 3.0 V4
Nike Free 3.0 V5
Nike Free 4.0
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Nike Free 6.0
Nike Free 7.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free Run 2
Nike Free Run 3
Nike Free TR Fit
Nike Roshe Run 2014
Nike Roshe Run Mesh
Nike Roshe Run Mid
Nike Roshe Run Pattern
Nike Roshe Run Slip
Nike Roshe Run Suede

Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Yes, as I am in place, she may be in the humble time to be removed. After all, it is the world of bonsai, she does not belong to life after all, destroyed the share of the beautiful carved. Can be a few days of effort, she has no fear of lack of water, take the opportunity to grow their own as tall as the bonsai, happy life. I looked at the dying bonsai, but also looked at this unknown plant, in Nike Lunar Mens the sad and moved suddenly realized: In fact, life is a strong. Is not it? Plants so, people are not so.Life can be born, because the mother and the baby common strong.Life comes from strong. Life is inseparable Cheap Nike Shoes Online from the strong.After the launch, we are accompanied by a strong day with each other. I think, if you can choose, no one is willing to sick, willing to sad, and even willing to work hard. But from the beginning of birth, who will inevitably deal with some minor illness or even serious illness, strong endured, fighting with. Everyone wants to sleep naturally every day, wake up the sun, listen to the song, look at the scenery, but everyone, from a very small start, or their own reasons or parents reasons, every day in the alarm clock or parents call to get up , And then do the things to do, or reading or work, must rely on strong, to work hard, to hard, to make a living, as long as this will retain life, to create the wonderful life. No one of the earth in the earth can make people free, ideal and reality there is always a big distance. If the gap is too far, the gap is too large; if the environment is unsatisfactory, always neglected, there is always hurt; if the disease ridden, love to abandon; if life is too dark. Strong, is the support of life.Life is a kind of strong. Life is inseparable from the strong.We must be strong every day to face the daily all the tedious; to stimulate the souls of negligence and injury; to save the physical and mental pain and rebellious soul; to fight against the secular dark and dirty. Strong is the must of life; is the pillar of the spirit; is across the ups and downs of faith.People's life is strong in the past, the pursuit is strong, self-love Nike Air Max Womens Shoes is strong, the effort is strong, integrity is strong, good is strong, compassion is strong, do not give up their own, is really strong.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Taiwan University has a follow-up survey of the impact of the target on life, the group is a group of intelligence, education, environmental conditions are almost young people, the survey found that: 26% of people without goals; 61% of the target ambiguous; 9% There are clear short-term goals; 4% of people have a very clear long-term Women Air Max 90 goal. 25 years of follow-up survey found that their living conditions are very different, 4% have long-term goal of people, 25 years has almost never changed their own life goals, they always toward the same direction hard work; a few years later, they almost all Become the community's top successful people, many of them lack of white entrepreneurs, industry leaders, social elite. 9% of people with short-term goals, mostly living in the middle and upper classes of society, their common feature is that some short-term goals have been reached, life quality and stability rise, they become indispensable professionals in all walks of life, such as doctors, Lawyers, Air Max TN VIII Mens engineers, senior executives and so on. 61% of the target desert people, living almost in the middle and lower classes of society, they live safely and work, but no special results.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
father. The child's family conditions are not very good, the child's body is not very good Parents are usually very frugal, his father also Nike Scarpe online from time to time to the foreign town set up factories to help do some technical guidance or something, and sometimes accompanied by smiling face beg for survival. They are so ordinary, but this world is the most love these Zapatos Under Armour Curry two people. He is their bone in the bone, meat, meat, this world who will be so intimate love to love him? Even bear his impatience, cold, and wholeheartedly love him? He imagines, those who worship, what star ah, mayor ah, and even doctors ah, engineers, ah, what is his eyes in them? Nothing is it. A dust, a sand. But his little parents, so much so love him, love so deep. The child cried, crying sad, tears and even wet a half pillow. ��four�� Later, the child grew up, work, and work hard, with a little success. He knows that his achievements are half to parents, so that parents can be proud of. But the child on the surface of the Nike Roshe Run Pattern parents or a touch, and occasional concern is rough voice. But the child is very loving love his parents. That kind of love, perhaps born with hidden in the bottom of my heart, but that summer had just surfaced. At least, he knew his heart. The child is he, is Timberland Roma Negozio you, is me.(Thanks to children's shoes to enjoy the original content of Yun Yue read friendship) Autumn bleak, walking in the clouds full of leaves, feel the chill of autumn. He sighed gently, life I, vegetation a fall Busy, why come? He was some dazed to pick up a leaf, letter to play. Suddenly, he found that piece of yellowed leaves are so noble, so awe-inspiring, although out of the mother, lost the lush life, but it mature. It is still clear the context, that gold-like color, all highlight its luxurious honor, it should be admired, it is ordinary and extraordinary, for the rest of his life, it gives only the silent dedication, never to People ask for anything, but did not complain about anything. When it was young, how did it and its companions have shelter? How many people made the indispensable oxygen of mankind, and how many people in the summer of summer to cover the scorching sun, sent to the cool breeze? Now it is old and has to retire. A leaf, yellowed leaves, what can it do? He could not help but think of a word: 'scattered into the mud and dust, only fragrant.' Unfortunately, it is not fragrant flowers, it was only ruthless step on the soles of the feet, into. But the same is its heart. 'This is perhaps the most true portrayal of it.' It is happy, moncler outlet sito ufficiale because it did not ask anyone what, but did not complain about anything. Fallen roots, it is the happiest in the world, happiness is given to others what, rather than ask for something to others. Its life is dedication, never-ending dedication. Looked up, and a yellowing leaves fall down, break away from the branches of the retention, to carry out its life in the first air travel. Take the wind of the bus, do not know where it is the final destination. How many leaves can be the first Leaves are lucky, it follows the arrangement of nature, no matter where it goes, it will be there as their own home, not like people, always want to fall leaves, do thousands of efforts, down thousands of trouble. Is white-haired, why preoccupied with, leaves the roots or else, not UGG Orejeras rojo worth the first strike, always natural arrangements, the fate of teasing. Homesick affair Everyone will have, if you learn the leaves of the tranquil, revel, people not much less trouble? He sighed again, watching the sky in the rotation of the leaves, as if to realize what, and at a loss no clue. Look, the yellowed leaves fall in the autumn wind.To the youth - one day you will laugh to say you cry the youth To the youth - one day you will laugh to say you cry the youth  Someone told me that my article was not lively. In fact, I also like the excitement, but when I hit the keyboard when this matter lively, not a few days, lively on the past. One, always a lively chasing another lively, and sometimes also have a few, want a lively lively a few days is very difficult. Second, many things look lively, but behind how much is to heat and trouble, never guess through. So, quiet down, there is always a Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet place to drop it This time writing youth, Zhao Wei's film brought me a bunch of memories. Frankly, the film's youth, far from my youth out of Zapatos Nike Shox color. I have a color in the color of disillusionment, but also let people go forward the power. Tell a few stories The first story about violence. In 1997, I graduated from a senior, the Bie's four years of anger poured into another senior body, after a nearly stabbed, the former was ordered to drop out. After leaving school he did not dare to tell his canada goose store family, did not dare to go home, but in France (editor: China University of Political Science and Law) East Gate opened a restaurant called 'Casablanca'. I heard someone tell him his story, his good grades, temperament, write a good article. By his influence, I first read the 'Casablanca' this movie, remember the Ingrid Bergman. Similar to the blood of the story, I also have a graduati
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
guggow Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Matt Brown Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.