T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sgiobbio
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, March 13 2015, 05:42 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi Gardner,
it seems that there is a strong bug after the joomla 3.4.0 and the T3 2.4.5 upgrades.
This is the problem:
if you work on a joomla menu or on the template management or on the megamenu configuration and then you save your work, the ENTIRE megamenu configuration RETURNS TO THE DEFAULT, all the previous configuration work is lost!!!
Please investigate about this, it is a very frustrating problem.
Best regards
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,
The issue has been fixed in the latest version, please upgrade.
P/S: make sure you backup your site before upgrading.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Thanks for your report. I have tried to duplicate the issue on my side but menu configuration still works properly. What template (t3 or t3 bs3 blank) version and what template version you are using? You can pm me your site url with admin account, I will check it in your site.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you Gardner for your replay.
I use T3 framework version 2.4.5 in association with T3_bs3_blank version 2.1.8. The Joomla version is 3.4.0
Me too I've duplicate the issue on my local sites hosted by wamp server and the problem is still the same: all the megamenu configurations return to the default settings after saving any changes of the megamenu.
In the other words, it's impossible to work and save on the megamenu.
The only way to restore to my original configuration is importing the backup of the menu table in phpmyadmin.
The same issue occurs if you rollback with the JA Extension Manager to another previous version of T3 and T3_bs3_blank, so I think that there is a conflict between Joomla 3.4.0 and the T3 framework.
I have prepared for you an online simplified test version of my site (without images) with fresh installations of joomla 3.4 and T3 last version.
It is simplified but enough to give it a try.
Please give me your personal email address in order to provide to you the admin account or contact me at giobbio@gmail.com
But I think that this is a general problem made by anyone.
Try yourself:
1) first, in frontend, see the original megamenu structure made by me
2) after, in backend, simply click "save" in Administration>Template Manager
3) finally, in frontend, see again the megamenu structure.
You will realize that the megamenu is totally changed and the original structure made by me is lost.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,
no suggestions about this bug?
I have posted online a test site for you (please see my prevous post) but it's no safe to publish in the public forum the login credentials.
I await your email address in order to provide to you the admin account.
Thank you in advance
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Yeah, please PM the credentials and I will check and if its a bug, I will ask for help from dev team to fix.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,
I see that right now the problem appeared in the test site.
This means that you tested the described bug on the provided backend.
I hope that you'll solve soon!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

Yeah, we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
t to Dr Martens Donna leave. I said I do not understand, he said he did not understand, in love this way, we UGG Orejeras rojo are students, school system is a lifetime. Sometimes we can see the distance Huang Lei riding a bike with Sun Li wandering in the campus, I will spoil his arm and said I have to. The next day he really from the West Tucheng car repair shop to engage in second - hand cycling, pick up some of the front beam to me to take me to ride. He will ride quickly, the autumn wind can fly my hair up. At this time he will loudly use them in Xi'an saying: through your black hair my face, marry a big woman the most insurance! This scene is like a frame of yellow film of the old film, the camera quack to shake up, we have been through the screen disappeared in the scattered land of the Indus leaves deep ... ... three I said I know you do not want to be an actor later, I want to be old Ling his daughter. He said that we get married, graduation on the knot. Did i ask him to marry him? Diamond ring? He said the diamond ring is not yet, when I give you a lifelong valid meal tickets, you honestly at home to me as aunt, I support you to death. I am angry that you have to die! Senior when he began to take some print ads, canada goose outlet and sometimes will pull me to the advertising company to know. The company's CEOs will be very mildly, Miss Yao is bold type, we still find a product of this graceful more appropriate. So I can only see him take pictures, photographers call to call the studio, the old Ling did not have the student cadres of the prestige, it is with a variety of shapes. Looking at his beloved man really like an orangutan was over and over again to play with, I suddenly felt that the world is very ironic, but also very realistic. I began Nike Free 3.0 V5 to consider the dream can not give up, I love him, it should be with him to bear. I want to work, even for love it four We are really married, just two months after graduation. In his hometown of Xi'an, I got his promise to give me a lifetime ticket. Similarly, he also has one. The picture on the ticket I laugh very bright, I try to tighten the mouth, but still very bright. I know from this moment, we will really want to eat the problem began to eat. Put the banquet we went back to Beijing, he had and several directors had dinner, there are several small roles quite suitable for him; I because of bold temperament, has not been able to have a suitable crew to stay until later To the respect. As if the overnight thing, Guo Furong fire, because I took to the streets need to wear sunglasses. Lao Ling said that I played four years of drama lost to your four months of sitcoms. I said you're jealous. He said no, this is a celebration of things, eat this bowl of rice overnight fame this psychological quality I still have, but did not expect you. I said you were still jealous. He really shook his head, really did not, to celebrate it, today called a few students, we celebrate. That night old Ling drink a Zapatos Nike Shox piumini moncler outlet online lot of wine, and his shop hug together said a lot of words. After his graduation went to Beijing Art, in the new version of 'teahouse' played a few diners. Before leaving the shop on the bed can be laughed after the old Yao Yao you have to care more, what a good book can be introduced to the brothers under the next. I must be sure that the old Ling told you what? He said nothing, 'a word!' He pulled a Peking opera flower, leaning Under Armour Curry 3 on the wall away. Since then I have very little home, and then took a lot of drama, I try to let my mouth in the laugh when Shoulong some, Nike Air Max Shoes because I tried to get rid of the shadow of Guo Furong. But the old Lingluo class will persuade me, but also presumptuous smile, do not accept, this is your label, regardless of fashion or costume drama, people want is your heartless feeling, if you are rational, No taste! This is why I love you. Married for so many years, in the cast, the old Ling said he loved me the reason. After he left, I was at a loss. In the crew, he said he loves my reason, I do not know if this is not acting Because everyone is playing, you know, in the crew for a long time, you often have a sense of time and space chaos. Lao Ling said he loved me, huh, he did not say this for a long time. Fives I used to discuss love with Ning Choi God. Old Nike Scarpe online Ning in the depths of the lens behind the gleaming wisdom can still be glow, his words make me a bit unforgettable, he said that sooner or later love will be pot pots and pans to be smashed. I said that we do not cook home, he said you do not play smart, what I mean, you know! Yes, I understand. Life is very realistic, old Ling sometimes can not hold. We have no time to play together, was arrested in Xidan asked to sign the photo is the old Ling most annoying plot. Sometimes I will refuse passers-by to ask for a photo of the phone, took the old Ling fast to leave. At this time the old Ling also complained about me, you can not treat your fans like this, how to take a picture like a person. I said I was so few days free, we should be a few days two people's life. He will be bitterly said, how could we, we can not have a leisurely life. I know that this gap will
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.