T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Henrik Holm Nielsen
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, March 17 2015, 04:25 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I have a bit of a pickle, with a problem using Item Caption i Mega Menu.

The site is based on Template JA Brisk ver. 1.1.1. and then updated with T3 Plugin 2.4.5 on Joomla 3.4 and running 3 languages.
Because of the 3 languages, I also have 3 different template styles with various layout and theme settings. I'm using Mega Menu and everything is good - except when I enter Mega Menu Manager, and type in a Item Caption containing specific German chars like "ü" and "ä" and other UTF8 chars. When the Mega Menu is the saved, all template styles are reset to default settings and says there until I remove the chars from the Item Caption in question. Using non-German "plain" 0-9 and a-z chars is no problem.....

Any ideas? Bug?

Cheers :)

EDIT: I now believe this is a bug, as I've just taken a fresh 2.4.5 based T3 Quickstart J3.4 package with BS3 Template, and installed on a test server. Same behaviour, procedure and result :(
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This seems the same issue that I described in my recent post "Strong bug after the joomla 3.4.0 upgrade".
Hoping that developers take charge of this problem as soon as possible...
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Henrik Holm Nielsen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nobody have any suggestions?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi,

I'm kinda baffled by the lack of responses on this problem?

I have now tested the same issue on J3.3.6, with BS3 2.1.7 and Plugin 2.4.4 - here everything seems to work fine.

I was hoping for a fix or at least acknowledgement on the existance of the issue, and that this could/would be fixed in a future release, so that I could tell this to my customers with multilanguage sites.

Have a nice weekend ;)

PS: Just a general information, the problem not only occurs with German chars, but with a lot of non-generic UTF8 chars as well....
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
In my opinion this is a problem of incompatibility between the latest releases of T3 and joomla.
I just provided a test site where you have the issue to check: see the post titled "Strong bug after the joomla 3.4.0 upgrade"
I hope that Gardner and the team of developers solved the problem
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I hope you are right - just really surprised by the complete radiosilence from them....

Cheers
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
... Radiosilence that continues, after nearly 10 days since we reported the problem
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Despite the new releases 2.4.6 and 2.4.7, the strong bug described in my recent post (and in the post of Henrik Holm Nielsen) is still present and unsolved!
Please look at this problem and try to solve it, because currently the megamenu is unusable!!!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi guys

I am back now with answer, so sorry for the delay. I have check the site you guys sent me and on our server also, megamenu got error when you use special character like "ü" and "ä" in "Item Caption" and its a bug, I have reported to dev team, I also raised the issue on our system. For other configuration, I checked and it all works. We will try to fix it in the upcoming version.

Thanks for your report and sorry again for my late reply.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi guys,

The issue has been fixed in the latest version, please upgrade.
P/S: make sure you backup your site before upgrading.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Thanx - will install on testsite and try it out!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
de Silvestre Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Problem is persistant in T3 2.5.2

Create a Megamenu caption with accentuated char => This works fine
Edit any menu item with joomla admin (just open/save)
Template returns to defaults

Whart happens :
In the database template parameters field is altered because all accentuated chars are escaped by a \ when the mm_config_needupdate flag is added
I gess this has to do with the T3 system plugin.
  Étampes, France
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
chen solo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
learn Michael Kors Satchels to suffer when frustrated, it will improve selfconfidence. Fourth, to consciously choose to communicate with those who are cheerful, optimistic, warm, kind, respect and concern for others, in the course of communication, your attention will be attracted by others, will feel the joy of others , Out of personal psychological activities of the small circle, the mood will become cheerful up, and more with the appreciation of your friends, so that friends appreciate and encouragement will let you improve selfconfidence. Fifth, we must continue to improve the evaluation of the self, for their own comprehensive and correct analysis, and more to Nike Air Presto Mens see their own strengths, think about the success of the experience, and continue to selfsuggestion, selfmotivation: 'I will succeed' People are competent, I can do is no better Nike Air Max Command than them I am great I behave very well people are like me 'and so on, after a period of exercise, inferiority complex will be gradually overcome. Sixth, to find ways to continue to increase their successful experience, looking for something as they can as a pilot, and strive to succeed. If the first action is successful, so that their own increased selfconfidence, and then follow this, access to success again and again, with the accumulation of successful experience, your inferiority complex will be replaced by selfconfidence. Seventh, do little effort can be successful things, such as your work in the unit, often do some hands and feet fast things the elderly side of the tea pouring water, respect, appreciate and praise others, so that others will In turn, appreciate, praise and encourage you, then you are in the happy, happy and happy emotional experience to get selfconfidence. Finally, as much as possible to the good side to think, look at the positive side. It is important to cultivate all aspects of their ability, because the ability to have selfconfidence, in order to challenge self to success. Those who are interested, must be struggling to forge ahead, with unremitting efforts to catch up with the strong, more than the strong person. You ask, 'I should go to school or give up?' I want to say that the pursuit of knowledge is a very good psychological performance, I also agree to you to participate in adult college entrance examination, so you can work while finishing their studies, which is very good for you s Choice. Above is only some of the personal views and suggestions, your friend Yang Yonglong please criticize the reference. Teacher Yang: Hello! Thank you. Cheap Crossbody Bags Today, when I exchange experience with a sister, she said I was more Cheap Michael Kors Handbags sluggish, so I smile.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Organizing Committee to participate in the activities of the children 'green guards' honorary title. Organizing Committee will be through the 'Shanghai Nature Conservation' official WeChat launched a popular vote, the highest votes in the three groups of families, more opportunities to observe the Shanghai International Nature Conservation Festival opening ceremony, and close contact with well-known guests at home and abroad. Activities scene, Shanghai Science Education Development Foundation Vice President Zheng Shiifen to Hongkou District Association Vice Chairman Huang Baolin awarded the Nature Conservation Festival banner, passing 'people and nature, harmonious symbiosis' concept. Reporters learned that the latter part of the Organizing Committee will also continue in the Changning District, Baoshan District, Yangpu District and other areas to carry out protection under the line of publicity activities.
Nike Shox Agent
Nike Shox R2
Nike Shox R4
Nike Shox R5
Nike Shox R6
nike zoom shoes
nike zoom basketball shoes
nike air zoom running shoes
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
'Fear' is just a process     My ear blowing through the biting wind, the heart could not help but rise a feeling: that is afraid. Dark night, a long field on Nike Mens Shoes Outlet the road I ride alone crazy walk on the way home, my heart again and again to tell myself not afraid! But when I passed a cemetery, my heart could not help speed up the speed of jumping, eyes from time to time to look at the cemetery to see two eyes, my mind suddenly emerge all the ghost stories I have seen. I am afraid of 'ghosts possessed', my heart and told myself that is just a superstition. But I could not help but speed up the speed of cycling, really want to immediately home! But the road or need to step by step, and now feel this road is so long, as if not the end of the road. My surface is calm, but Cheap Nike Shoes For Men the heart is afraid! Finally saw the dawn of victory, my heart Nike Free 5.0 relaxed a little. When the light reaches the place, the heart is full of joy. In fact, there are a lot of life we ​​did not dare to try the first time, but you do not try, you can not get the kind of heart from the heart of joy, you can never win another of their own. Some people may say: I failed, how to do? I am afraid of failure, so I do not challenge I can not do things. If you think so wrong, the world is not only a successful life, there is no only a lifetime of failure. People always have setbacks in life, Cheap Nike Lunar Mens Sneaker you face you did not do things, you retreat, that you are very weak! If you choose to challenge, to overcome, even if you fail, you will feel confident. Because you did it, failed to sum up experience from scratch! As the lyrics said, 'do not experience the wind and rain, how can we see the rainbow, no one can casually succeed.' In my opinion is afraid of just an excuse in life, overcome the fear of just need a process, the length of the process is the need for your own definition. There are many celebrities in ancient and modern, they are not born is a successful person. Their success is the need to step by step down to earth, they are afraid, but also failed. But they are afraid of the front and did not retreat, but to overcome! People see is always their brilliant life, people will never see the brilliant life behind. We can put in the first time in the fear, as another life in their own. You can not let the cowardly oneself live in the world at the same time, so that you will provoke ridicule and irony, so you are going to destroy that cowardly oneself. This process is a step towards your success. All in all, fear is just a process, the length of the process just need you slowly to consider their own. The process may be full of excitement, failure, etc., but I hope that every friend must go to challenge the process, always remember 'do not experience the rain and rain can see the rainbow.''Bird's Nest' chief electrician   In March 2009, a film called 'Rainstorms' was shot in the 'Bird's Nest' boot film, the film is the 'Bird's Nest' contact builders - Tan Shuangjian's struggle for the prototype. The play, Tan Shuangjian also starred. In 1980, Tan Shuangjian was born in Hebei, an ordinary farmhouse. In order to reduce the pressure of their parents, so that my brother, sister peace of mind to school, the first did not finish, he will tear down the textbooks, picked up the hoe. 16 years old, Tan Shuangjue regardless of family dissuasion, alone boarded the train to Shanghai. He does not light every day from the bridge hole 'get up', began to find a job. Three days later, Tan Shuangjian trot all the way to an electronics factory. Row for a few hours after the team, and finally turn to his interview, 'education?' 'Over a junior year.' The other side of his white one: 'finished junior high school again!' Tan Shuangjian immediately pushed back by the people The. He also found a number of factory interviews, because the education was blocked in the door. Finally, Tan Shuangjian in the terminal to find a carry a large bag of work. A shoulder is nearly a hundred pounds, less than two days after the neck will be grinding up the blood bubble, rejection of the arm like a dislocated like. Adhere to more than two months, led by more than 200 yuan wages, Tan Shuangqiu resigned back home Unyielding Tan Shuangjian decided to go outside to break into a break, he came to Beijing, and exactly the same in Shanghai, after a series of running for more than ten days did not find a job. Just use the body with only five cents by bus to the suburbs to find a job, Tan Shuangjian through the windows to see the roadside there are several buildings under construction, and quickly get off. Contractors look at the fellow in the fellow, leaving him at the site to do small work Once in the top floor work, Tan Shuangjian noted that several electricians are on the roof to install a thick 'antenna pole', very curious. The workers told him: 'This is called lightning rod, the city every building has.' He secretly try to figure out: If you can master a little technology, at least than when the future work ah! Tan Shuangjian began to consciously pay attention to this door 'technical content' of the work. Sometimes the
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I tell the truth: 'taste okay, that is, tofu a little soft.' The boss smiled, as much as satisfied with the way. I said: 'Why do not you learn to Nike Men Outlet learn it?' The boss looked at me and said, 'What is he?' I said, 'Make the tofu really strong!' The boss asked me, 'Why should I learn from him?' 'I thought, you said, to me here to eat less tofu, is it?' I nodded. The boss suggested that I come back two months later to Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes see if there will be changes. About a month later, Zhang mind in front of the team actually really lined up. I am curious, but also line up to buy a bowl to see the bowl of tofu, is still a rare soup, and no difference before, eat up, but also the taste of the past. The boss' s face is still hanging simple and honest smile, I smiled and asked: 'can tell me the secret of this one? The boss said: 'In fact, I and Pan remember the boss is a brother.' I am a little surprised: 'That you do not the same tofu?' The boss said: 'is not the same. Really good, I really can not compare; but my tofu soup is to add several bones, matched with spices, and then after 12 hours brewed, the brothers in this regard as I am. 'See me some Understand the boss to continue to explain: 'This is my master specially taught to us. Master said that the business in order to long-term, we must have their own expertise. Master also told us that 'eat' business is the most difficult to do, People's tastes are constantly changing, even if the delicacies, often eat will be annoying. So the master pass us a different craft. In this way, people eat tired of my brother's tofu, will come to me to soup. A long time, people will return to my brother there. After a while, people will come to me again. In this way, our brothers business can be more long-term to do so, and do not affect each other. 'I tentatively asked:' Do not you want to Air Max Shake Evolve learn to do with the brothers tofu it? 'The boss said:' Master told us that it is not easy to do a fine thing. Sometimes, you want to be fine, the result is poor. 'Zhang mind the boss of the words, I thought that in addition to the old tofu and, with a person's career, a person's life seems to have some ties .Life must be beautiful once Growing in the Afric
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 15
Uwais Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Berdasarkan letak kalimat utamanya[sunting | sunting sumber]Supplier sch 40
Supplier sch 40
Supplier Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel
Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja jual hp asus murah jual hp asus murah
Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
undangan pernikahan ala jepang
Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40
Toko Besi Unp Baja
Supplier besi wf
jual laptop asus <a/> [url=https://goo.gl/FEppdU]jual laptop asus <a/>
[url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/> [url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/>
[url=http://www.jualbesibajamurah.com ]www.jualbesibajamurah.com
Toko sch 40
Toko sch 40
Supplier besi siku
Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi wf baja
undangan pernikahan islami
Pabrik Pipa Besi Hitam Medium
Jual Besi Unp Baja
Toko besi wf
Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir
Agen sch 40
Agen sch 40
Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi unp
undangan pernikahan ada fotonya
Pabrik Besi Wf
Harga Besi Unp Baja
Agen besi wf
Distributor besi beton sii
Pabrik sch 40
Pabrik sch 40
Supplier Plat besi
Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi siku
undangan pernikahan simple
undangan pernikahan ala india
Pabrik Besi H beam
Pabrik Besi Unp Baja
Pabrik besi wf
Distributor besi beton psi Ulir Polos
Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi h beam
Distributor Plat Bordes
Supplier Plat besi plat kapal
undangan pernikahan
Pabrik Besi Beton
Distributor Besi Cnp Baja
Distributor Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton perwira
Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi wf
Harga Plat Bordes
Supplier besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan simple
www.sentrabesibaja.com
Supplier Besi Cnp Baja
Harga Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton PAS
Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier wiremesh
Jual Plat Bordes
Supplier besi cnp
undangan pernikahan bermanfaat
Distributor Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam
Agen Besi Cnp Baja
Jual Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton master steel ms
Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi unp
Supplier Plat Bordes
www.gudangbesibaja.com
undangan pernikahan islami
Distributor Bondek Cor
Toko Besi Cnp Baja
Supplier Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton ksty
Supplier besi cnp
Toko Plat Bordes
Pabrik besi Wf Baja
undangan pernikahan amplop surat
Distributor Atap Spandek Sni
Jual Besi Cnp Baja
Toko Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton krakatau steel
Supplier besi hollow
Agen Plat Bordes
Pabrik bondek
undangan pernikahan bentuk dompet
Distributor Plat Bordes Kembang
Harga Besi Cnp Baja
Agen Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton jcac
Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Pabrik Plat Bordes
Pabrik wiremesh
undangan pernikahan chinese
Distributor Plat Besi Hitam
Pabrik Besi Cnp Baja
Pabrik Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton interworld steel is
Distributor Plat Bordes
Distributor Plat Bordes
ironsteelcenter.com
Distributor Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan lucu
Distributor Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel
Distributor Besi Hollow Baja
Distributor besi hollow
Distributor besi beton gunung garuda
Harga Plat Bordes
Harga Plat Bordes
Pabrik stainless steel
Harga Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi hollow
undangan pernikahan bagus
Distributor Jual Besi Siku Baja
Supplier Besi Hollow Baja
Harga besi hollow
Distributor besi beton delcoprima
Jual Plat Bordes
Jual Plat Bordes
Pabrik atap spandek
Jual Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam
Distributor Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal
Agen Besi Hollow Baja
Jual besi hollow
Distributor besi beton cakra steel cs
Supplier Plat Bordes
Supplier Plat Bordes
Pabrik baja ringan
Supplier Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi wf baja
undangan pernikahan contoh
Distributor Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording
Toko Besi Hollow Baja

link6
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 16
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.