We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. marco
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, 19 August 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi to all T3 developers (and not),
first, le me say T3 framework and Blank template are forward, not only one step forward but more!
This month i spent my time to study the framework, Bootstrap and less and i finally decided i will use it for my small company based in Italy.
Then, i have translated T3 framework and Blank template in italian language and now i'm ready to share it with the T3 and Joomla! community.

A question: what about T3 localization? Do you have any plan for it?
How can i share it in the better way?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion and..... keep it up!!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi marco,

Thank for you contribution. :D
Though you can share file on github.

We will update about this in near future.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi,
i'm not familiar with Github, how can i make to share it?
A pull request?
Or it's better if i wait your instruction?
For now i will share it on official italian Joomla website.

Thanks!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi,
For now i will share it on official italian Joomla website.
Thanks!

Ciao ho scritto sul forum di Joomla 2 o 3 cosine per migliorare la traduzione.
Spero ti siano utili
s.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
ciao,
sì, le ho viste, provvederò a correggerle, grazie!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
@samuele

Ho corretto gli errori e caricato la traduzione:

I fixed the errors and uploaded the translation:

http://www.joomla.it/download-della-community/item/6113-pacchetto-lingua-italiana-t3-framework-%20-blank-template.html

Thanks
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi guys, if you need a useful translation tool for your project, I recommend https://poeditor.com, an online localization tool that has a very simple interface and is good for working in teams. It also connects with Github. ;)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
g experience, both to live and have to cope with work. If you do not hurry to find a job now, or if you get a job on a network or acquaintance, it's possible for you to think of your resume for several years. There are Cheap Nike Shoes For Men 'plenty of advice out there about how to improve yourr eacute; sum eacute ;, but before you startwordsmithing and adding bullet points, consider a goodspringcleaning. The first step to updating ar eacute; sum eacute; that' s being stale isprobably to simply get There are a lot of suggestions Nike Mens Shoes Cheap Online to make your resume more dazzling, but before you start dancing and add points, consider doing a thorough cleaning. The first step in updating an old resume may be to delete a large number of irrelevant, outdated information. 1. You GP evenb If you are a good graduate of a university, you can emphasize this point. You can even write on your graduation as a member of the National Excellence Association. But since 2005, outstanding graduates have been surprising, let alone now are 2017 years. If you write this in the resume will make you look lack of judgment, can not tell what is important. 2. classes you 've taken 2. you've got a class of work class, unless you' re applying to a job where coursework hashelped you achieve some sort of practical occupation transition (eg, taking software development courses when you are seeking a new roleas a programmer ), Your future camp probably is 't specificallyinterested in extracurricular accumulationment classes.' Similarly, unless you apply for this job, your course can help you get some degree of actual career transformation (such as when you apply programmers You may have a lot of interest in your extracurricular tutoring session if you have worked on a software development course, or your future boss may speak (even fluently) 3. Fluent) Languages ​​are a great skill in life, but unless you 're apply towork in a position where a foreign language is helpful or required, putting languages ​​on yourr eacute; sum eacute; can make you look likeyou' re unfocused on the job at hand. Save some more space todescribe your recent career In life, language is a very useful skill, but unless you apply for a job in a foreign language or a foreign language, it is useful to emphasize that your language will make you look like you do not pay attention to your work. Do you do believe your language skills are important for the role, be sure to include them, but leave out any languages ​​where youdon 't have businesslevel proficiency. If you insist that language Skills are very important to this job, it must be reflected in the resume, but if your language level does not reach the business level, it is best not to mention the. 4. Summer internships4. Summer internship If you 've was in the workforce for several years, summerinternships fall into the category of incomplete irrelevant. It is difficult to cut out prestigious internships you were proud of (or that you believe make you look interesting) But the truth of the matter is that putting a summer internship on yourr eacute; sum eacute; at this stage of your career may make you look like you exercise poor judgment about whatis important ... and what is ancient history. If you have been working for a few years It is not important to have a summer internship, and it is difficult to delete the internship experience (or if you feel that the practice will make you look more interesting) that you are proud of for doing so at a large company, but the truth is that if you are This stage is still on the resume to write their own summer internship situation, it will make you look lack of judgment, do not know what is important ... .. do not know what is the past tense.The first day of entry you'd better not do four things 1. If you are new jobs have been in a significant pay increase, that 'sgood for you. However, it' s rude and inappropriate to share thatinformation with your new coworkers. Your income is so great that it is a good thing for you. But sharing these with your new colleagues is reckless and inappropriate. So keep your happy news to yourself. Remaining tightlipped mayhelp you avoid resentment and unnecessary strife. So, leave this good news to yourself! Keeping a bottle may help you from Nike Casual Shoes Mens For Cheap Nike Free Run+ 2 resentment and unnecessary conflict. 2. Do not say bad things about your employer. Your colleague left a bad impression. Even if you worked for the worst company, and you still harbor someresentment, you need to keep quiet about your true feelings. Gossipis just not classy. Even if you were in a worst If you were on the brink of losing your home and you justfinished clearing your life savings before before this job, you will be on the brink of losing your home and you justfinished clearing your life savings before getting this job Even before you get this job, you almost lose your home, and you've just spent your money and do not let people in the office know it. Oversharing is unprofessional. It might even cause others to treatyouly poorly because they 'would know you would do anything to keepyour job for you' re in a financial bind. This may ca
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.