T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Marcel
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, August 20 2015, 06:06 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi, I have a problem in one of my sites running T3 Framework 2.4.1
The problem is that when I'm on a smartphone device the submenus click are not working. I think that is something about jQuery code, because I don't see anything strange on html/css.
However long press is working, that's strange.

Regards,
Marcel.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Marcel,

Could you please share your site url? I want to to check the issue on your site so see what cause the problem.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Marcel Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,

Here it is: http://thewavedistrict.com/

Regards,
Marcel.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi, I tested and see that the submenu is still clickable: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/947/5503959803.jpg
what smartphone you tested with?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Marcel Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi, I tested and see that the submenu is still clickable: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/947/5503959803.jpg
what smartphone you tested with?

Hi, you have to try clicking inside "Products", for example the "Boards" category.

Thanks and regards,
Marcel.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ings, I have repeatedly told him that you put a hundred heart, I am not really interested in Mickey Mouse. But I did not say to Donald Duck, maybe he was just a clown in Mickey Mouse life, just as Mickey Mouse was a clown in my life. I will still wake up the Donald Duck after the car, but also to go home alone, walking, I wanted to give her a call, so I took out the phone, dial her Phone, but it is no answer. Looking at the lonely streets, I jumped in the dance when I was wearing a clown costume, I might be a clown in her life, gave her a little laugh, but also let her forget the sadness for the time being, but after all A clown, no matter how hard I tease her laugh, but also can not replace her heart that the protagonist, that even if bad, hurt her more protagonist. Think of this, my tears can not suppress the flow down. Let you happy, let you forget the sad just clown, and your heart is very bad love, it is hurt your people - suddenly found that 'men do not bad woman does not love' This sentence revealed infinite sadness.I am a pig, a self-considered fairly handsome pig. Hey, nothing when I was facing Colors of California Scarpe the pig's water when the mirror, although a little fuzzy does not prevent my self-feeling. And so grow up to a certain age smell the breath of death I understand the face of a pair of pigs and no much help. And even cause a moment of human curiosity and want to Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody taste its taste. Since the comprehend these things, I often like a philosopher or Zen Master quietly sitting wall thinking. A funny pig, with a pig's appearance, has a human sensitive and fragile mind. Often ask yourself what is the meaning of their own survival? Think of a little sad, is waiting for death. After death my body can be replaced by a stack of RMB, can be reported to the parent of Nike Air Max 2 CB 94 the parenting of the grace - with this waste of the body. I would like to be an ungrateful pig, which may be more free to live a little better, and more want to cherish the parents moncler outlet of the smelly skin Nang. The world is not eaten lunch, you should listen to my heart words. The man is good to me, not because I love my life but because I will become money after my death. Some things are born to determine the life of the rules. Said so much, I really can not forget to introduce myself. I am called slave slave, no, in fact, I hate this name, I was a pig is not a slave. Every time she poured the mouth of the pig slaughter issued a voice, began to fight against her hunger strike, but no use, she still called me slave slave. Because I will be issued when the slave slave's voice? Not the voice of slave slave, you listen to understand, is the voice of Lulu. This means that my appetite Under Armour Curry is good for your dishes to burn well. I am a clever pig, understand that if the fight against a hundred times there is no effect is not as good as the incident. The old saying is good: knowledge of the time for Junjie. Want to come I was Junjie, but not a pile of waste meat? I have been thinking about a problem, when I consider it when my life will never leave the frightened, day and night thinking about the fear of day and night torture me. The question is how can I escape the fate of being killed by mankind? Every time in trouble I will despair I would like to be not a pig, the next life must be a flower and grass what, according to the season life and death life and death. People afraid of the famous pig afraid of strong, I have no intention to hear a famous saying, wow, enlightened I learned what kind of pig the most loved by Nike Air Max Shoes the butcher, so began a planned diet plan, all day sick and dumb, down in the pen corner, endured their favorite food, refused to food temptation. Really very painful, I want to give up a few times. We heard no, even if the pig has to do only humbly learn to Zapatos Nike Shox analyze the situation of pigs. Know ourselves and know yourself. I thin down, the owner also asked the veterinarian to visit me, hey, did not think my life is worth two money. See the owner is very worried about the way I want to forget, how can I let a woman worry about her alive is also very hard to sell me for a few home money. I'm just a pig, how can he? I resumed eating, because the club threatened that if you can not kill me as soon as possible, taking advantage of my little meat. Where can the pig fight with people? IQ is not the same grade. UGG Botas [url=https://www.scarpese.eu/]Adidas Scarpe negro[/url] Extremes of resistance is the experience of my deep understanding of it! I hate to hope pig feed, it is fattening fat, so I became bloated and unable to decadence, gradually lost the former style. Why not a pig invented what weight loss method in the swine quietly popular? I finished, got illusions. I imagine the owner every day do not care to lose weight tea into the pig feed, the fantasy is not only a pig is only migrating white swan, the most bizarre fantasy is that they have become a magic only special ability of pigs, singing like a parrot Clever tongue, will be like the sea to withstand the ball play, but it seems impossible. The only feasible is suddenly one day I pulled out the feces into a lump of gold, want to come to anyone will not be willing to kill me, I can linger for li
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.