We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Rene
  2. Announcement
  3. Tuesday, 23 February 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
I configured responsive layout for small and extra small screens to include positions footers 1,2,3 and 4 and position footer in Purity iii.
For iPhone only the position footer is shown, footers 1 thru 4 disappear. For iPad (small screens) it works fine, it reduces from footers 1-4 in a row to two rows of footers 1-2 and 3-4 as configured. Further reduction to phone size (extra small screen) to a column of footers 1,2,3 and 4 makes the footer 1-4 positions disappear. I tried to use the exact same configuration for small and extra small screens, but in all cases it seems that the footers 1 thru 4 positions are skipped for phone size screens.

One of previous answers of this similar problem advised to remove hidden-xs_ in templates/purityiii/tpls/blocks/footer, but in my version this is not included, see content of ...../footer below. The code in my case seems quite different from the other users.

checkSpotlight('footer-sl', 'footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6')) : ?>
spotlight('footer-sl', 'footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6') ?>
Bootstrap is a front-end framework of Twitter, Inc. Code licensed under MIT License. Font Awesome font licensed under SIL OFL 1.1.
getParam('t3-rmvlogo', 1)): ?>
>Powered by T3 Framework

Please help!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The configuration is correct. I checked your site and see that, there is class "hidden-xs" in the footer block so please try to open the footer.php file and remove that class.
Check the attachment: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/856/5452720254.jpg

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Hi,

This is just about configuration, I think. Could you please send me your site url, screenshot of the responsive layout configuration, I will have closer check and give you suggestion to fix that issue.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 1
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Thanks a lot for your support, the problem is solved!

Appreciate your quick reply!

Kind regards,

Rene
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
You're welcome!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.