We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. John
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, 29 August 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
Found a bug. You cannot complete text fields when modules with forms are added to a megamenu item. For example, you can see this on the T3 Framework live demo page.
Try to complete the Login form that has been added to the Layouts menu item when using Chrome. You can't! The page refreshes when you try and add text. You never get to the submit button...

http://demo.t3-framework.org/joomla30/index.php/en/

Anyone have a fix for this?

Many thanks,

John

PS - Also, you can't make the mega-menu open ONLY ON CLICK rather than HOVER. It always stays on HOVER when using Chrome.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi, John... It worked for me using Chromium...

But, we never know... maybe the GOOGLE-NSA browser are proving some new data-collection tecnique directly from the forms... we better wait until they finished it...

regards!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi John, it worked also for me using Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, opera and Safari for Windows.
Are you sure about this behavior?
About your second question you can choose to open the menu by one click in the navigation tab in template manager.

Bye.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
It is a bug, but it's more specific than I thought.

Happens only on Windows 8.1 preview OS versions running the latest Chrome OR Firefox browsers.
Checked on two different Windows 8.1 machines and Surface Pro.

So if you are one of the developers, you may want to release a fix before Windows 8.1 arrives officially 17 October.

Does not happen on Windows 7 machines running Firefox or Chrome but does for anyone running the Windows 8.1 preview.

Cheers

John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Their own good at things, even if the lack of teeth of the things have to persevere to play their strengths, the work will naturally have excellent performance, so that your selfconfidence will be improved. Second, at any place and at any time should always use the most positive thinking to meet the challenges and trouble, with the most optimistic spirit and the Nike Air Max Light most brilliant experience to actively find ways to solve the problem or way to confirm from the mind I can do their own, to their own encouragement, convinced cheap Coach Handbags sale that through their own efforts, they will be able to achieve the goal. Again, every day to keep a sweet smile. There is no confidence in people, often dull eyes, frown, and ambitious people, the eyes are always shining bright spring. People's facial expressions are consistent with the inner experience of people. Laugh is a happy performance. Smile can make people have confidence and strength; smile can make people feel Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet comfortable, spirits; smile can make people forget sorrow, get rid of trouble.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
For example, CCtalk's answer function, for the teacher during the course of the test needs of development at any time, the subject pushed to the students, the teacher can quickly recover the answer, get the correct rate statistics. However, the Shanghai Jiang partner, CCtalk president Lu Jian said, CCtalk is not just a simple tool, but also formed a complete platform closed loop. From the pre-class notice, courseware release, to the class live, whiteboard answer card, raise hands on wheat interaction, and then to the course after the playback, homework, marketing fees, etc., formed a complete closed-loop. The completeness of these facilities greatly helped teachers to solve the fine aspects of the teaching process, so that they have the energy to focus on the construction of teaching content. Lu Jian said that CCtalk will now be mainly for two types of people to send an invitation: one is born with personal IP teachers and institutions, and the other is their own content, but the lack of Internet marketing experience of traditional institutions teachers.
nike lebron 11 shoes
nike lebron shoes low
nike lebron x shoes cheap
nike lebron 10 basketball shoes
nike lunar running shoes
nike lunar outlet
nike lunar shoes
nike lunar hyperquickness
nike flyknit lunar 3
new nike lunar shoes
nike lunar flyknit
nike lunar womens
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
inder, the reality is the reality, no one can always happy, the fate of the wheel will force you to accept the life brought you unhappy. In Under Armour Curry a network of heat transfer 'Crayon Shin-thirteen years later,' the same FLASH animation, thirteen-year-old white into the candle years of age. In the end, in the small new eager to embrace, the little white tears and happy to leave; small new and wild one, but watched the day and night relative to the family members, Yes, white will die, small new will grow up. He will become a 'pencil small new' ('pencil small new' is 'crayon' new article 'small new primary school' topic), and then will become a secondary school 'ball pen' small new, university 'pen small New ', after the work of the' signature pen small new '. At that time, no one will be sympathetic to him, his understanding. He will continue to struggle, like his office workers father had that, for the mortgage, for the car, for food and clothing hard. Small new story, always give us a comfortable comfort. Even small and new 'sensible' children, have also learned to be sentimental self-assertion, let alone have entered the community of adults. In the real world there are too many masks we need to bring, there are too many taboos we need to pay attention, there are too many injuries we need to bear. Only a small new, with its innate Taitailielie, his own way, the adult rules will be placed behind the head. His child's identity, making other people helpless. And the small new things do not matter 'inaction' spirit also helped him overcome the fear of ordinary people - roadside bully, tattoo big boss, ferocious criminals ... ... also help him to resolve the extra troubles - English class results Retreat, do not sleep at home late at night, in the crowd Chung Chung uneasy ... ... small new body to teach, life should be so frank. But, in addition to innocent children, who else will not avoid the cumbersome daily ethics? I Nike Free Run 2 never wanted to imagine a serious little new. When the small new, it means that the small new to be responsible, and to face all kinds of ups and downs on the road of life. In this hope that we maintain a pure, less indifferent, more sub-warm! forever and ever�� two 'Doraemon' This comic in the 80 is almost a household name, and this warm story, is a child in the hearts of a treasure. At least for me, is a time to lock the wooden moncler outlet sito ufficiale box, separated from the opening, the total can make me full of UGG Botas negro emotion, relive like a happy future. At first saw the 'jingle' moment, my eyes as other children as simple, good and bad, Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody no extra leaves, clear. Bad guys are punished, good people get comfort, the story on the reincarnation, once again, still fasten my heartbeat, the results are happy, I will laugh together. A lot of people say that the last dingle cat left the bear. I always do not believe that even if the jingle is a robot, but they have experienced too much together, although I understand that Ding will eventually leave, but I do not want to see him go the moment. Nobita even me, but also put the feelings of the jingle, when you are kind enough to be able to believe in relying on things, you will be happy. I firmly believe that Nobita is happy, Nobita is dingling when the dying words say 'really want to see the Nobita Adidas Scarpe side' people, Nobita is Doraemon can rack their brains, for him to build an island, Nobita can be jingle solid body back Flying to the blue sky, Nobita is being jingle to comfort a 'do not cry' people, jingle is willing to pay a lot for Nike Air Max Shoes the boy. Dr Martens Donna I know Nobita can, he can respond to the jingle of the heart, he can take good care of themselves, has been to grow up the moment. Ding Dong this comic, I have never seen the finale, I hope it does not, can be so good to go on. Hope that we all have Zapatos Nike Shox a 'jingle' of their own ... three Like a small ball Han Han Han's grandfather, and always standing on the same front with her, like my grandfather. Like the small sister of the personality of the sister, although often despise small balls, but the key time will always come forward for her Like the small balls often violent veins of the mother. Like a small ball idiot father, but sometimes very stubborn. Like a small ball of buddy Xiaoyu, always so gentle. Like the small ball students of the flower wheel, handsome and rich, gentle. Like the United States ring students, then specific, and my heart is always only flower wheel. Like the pill end of the classmates, things always to the monitor as a prerequisite. Like pig Taro students, talk about the time is always puff puff twice. Those simple little people, always bring me great warmth, those simple people can let us find their own shadow, then simply cute! If we can always be the third grade, never grow up how good! That little girl from Qingshui County, her nonsense humor, accompanied by my growth, like her, small balls! We can always see the small ball from the body of their own childhood shadow, small balls of good heart, but for their own want to get things or often play some small means. Often grandfather, but grandfather really is with, each time can not find small balls of s
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.