We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Lee Tempest
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. General Discussion
  4. Tuesday, 01 March 2016
  5.  Subscribe via email
Hello,
On my site:

http://www.hunterpanels.com

I have three mega menus. the standard one in the grey bar, then the re are two on the page the three blocks under the slider and the two blocks to the right of the slider.

it is these to the right I need help with. If you hover over the image the sub menu slides out, some of these have third level menus, but these slide out to the right and are hidden by the browser edge.

Is it possible to have the third level of just this menu appear to the left and not the right?

Thanks

Lee
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
For now, this feature is not supported as the megamenu configuration is the same on all pages, that means, if you use Main Menu as Megamenu and you used it in different positions, the megamenu will have the same settings.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
P/S: If you use Menu Module, you can control the level of menu to display by selecting the start level and end level in the menu module configuration page.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Gardner,
Thanks for the replies, they are three separate menus so do not share the same settings.

I have managed to find in the MegaMenu configuration the option to have the sub menus appear to the left, and with some CSS changes have been able to move the arrows to the left also.

I have a follow up question, is it possible to include a scroll bar on the sub menu items if they become too long so a user can scroll down the menu items?

Thanks

Lee
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.