We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Sérgio Reis
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 04 March 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi.
I have some sites with last version of T3 framework and the pages with the format of article blog or categories, if they have subcategories the right plus sign does not open the subcategories on other page or make the accordion style. It simply does nothing when clicked.

T3 framework quickstart fresh install with sample data is enough to see this error.

Any help would be very appreciated.
  Porto, Portugal
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Thanks for contact us, I just tried to replicate the issue on my local with the latest quickstart of T3 and the sub-categories in the blog page is working fine: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/870/2225624359.png
Could you please share your site url here, I would need to debug and check if there is any issue with your site and at that time, I can give you some suggestion.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
cate themselves, this is called romance. Life has its own passion and anger, full of curiosity about the unknown, independent and re-righteousness, which is called romance. Pointing to his father and mother said to you, we later together to honor them, this is called romance. When I was in kindergarten, Nike Scarpe online no one in the academy, the courtyard of an uncle sitting on the lawn downstairs to tell me the story, until the father and mother to get off work before he went to the cafeteria to eat. This picture I have forgotten, but my mother still remember, she said so thick lines so hugged a big boy so accompanied moncler outlet sito ufficiale by a small fart child, really rare. With adults like adults, with children like a child, with the dog together with the dog, not difficult to be strange. My mother often said: see a boy how, do not see how he looked at you, how to see Blauer Nuovo him to others. A person who can hold a friendly heart for all, he will never be willing to hurt you. So pseudo-angry green can not touch, the truth can not be touched, then no more than the focus will not be loaded and forced to die silly X can not touch. A girl, fifteen years old when I believe the fairy tale, that you are pure; twenty-five years old still can Nike Air Max Shoes not tell the fairy tale and reality, that is, you naive. Like a boy, fifteen-year-old said that he was born for the ideal and love, I would think that it is evil under the college entrance examination system under the unique thinking of thinking; but twenty-five years old and then all day as 'love 'Rushing, as' ideal 'furious, although the money, such as feces when the marriage is still the parents to buy money to buy it, although the mouth of the mouth is never compromise but encountered problems with their own interests will be helpless So that even if you have more money, Canada Goose but also a potential DS shares only. Time is never noisy. If the time flies, but you still can not settle in the right direction of their own heart, then your soul will be empty, but also look forward to what romantic resonance, can only look forward to those hypocritical little mood for you never started Of the youth left a little pale proof Bale. Let yourself become strong is not just talk about it, teenage little Lolita who also began to promote to become a strong heart of the well-known female man. Carry a fruit are Under Armour Curry 3 too heavy girl, why do you say that they are female man, in the workplace do anything they want, do nothing about the housework, why do you say that their inner strong. Really clever girl, must be Fuhui Shuangxiu, and this with you will be a few instruments to speak a few Nike Roshe Run Slip foreign language UGG Orejeras rojo to take a few months to pay a few countries pay a few cents a relationship. In addition to you have to let their feet firmly on the earth things, but also with the most flexible heart brave to meet the challenges, trivial to the rice oil and salt, fine to the relationship between the mother-in-law, high-end business to discuss the workplace, etc. The Gentle but heart belongs, with the firm but firm stand, not exaggerated not prudent, looks always wings weak and weak weak sword, oblique stabbed in order to kill in the invisible. Liao Yimei said, I support the neck for so many years, and ultimately hope that even was favored, was appropriate to love. Zapatos Nike Shox In fact, people who have raised the kitten puppy know, who will love. Unfortunately, more and more people to put the pet into a spoil, and then a variety of negative energy to take to seek. Appropriate to love a person, and she can feel and appreciate your rightly sober, this is the key. A lot of things, after that degree, no 'you are the reason you' principle, there is no 'love is love' meaning. So, if two people are fundamentally heterogeneous, then more romantic in the eyes of each other are inexplicable action. How can we know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know how to know her. I do not wonder how can I do it? Hold your hand and the child together, the light has a fart, the key is to know Since the survivors of the year of the end of the road can not be spared, then the situation where I do everything you do everything you can not help but I can not do all the things you can not do, is romantic. Zhang Ailing not sent all the savings to give up her Hulan into it, Xu Zhimo is not the cost of life to fly to Lin Huiyin there, Xu Guangping not agree to Lu Xun is willing to not get married only to accompany you, Hu Die is not a few years in Dai Li Is it still alive under house arrest? So many years later, there are still a lot of people on their comments on pointing. But in the heart of each other, as long as you are in your own unique attitude, with my love of your posture, you have never changed the joy of freedom of life posture, exists in this world, in my opinion, this Called romance. For the third-class crippled alien 'small age', the only thing I agree with is that if a person likes to like you, please wait until he treats you al
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.