We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Peter Turner
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, 17 March 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have two main menus mainmenu and mainmenufrench. When English is selected the mainmenu should be shown. When French is selected mainmenufrench should be shown.

I have followed the steps in this link http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html#multi-instance-megamenu
but it doesn't work. I have manage to create two off_canvas modules, and the off canvas menu slider works fine for each menu.

Is there any way of having two versions of the main menu?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Actually, it is multilingual site. You should create 2 template styles, each template style is assigned to one language and in the template style of the language, assign corresponding menu.
- http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/876/3950092231.png
- http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/876/3647489528.png

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Maybe I just want to go to college for a degree, maybe want to experience college life, or want to learn a good professional from the university, in the future to engage in a good job? I am very confused. And then I have some low selfesteem, looking for a job from that day, my shortcomings exposed, giving the voice is not big enough, not confident, speak no emboldened, Coach Wallets expression is not very strong. But I back from the heart to give myself more talk about it just fine, I seem to often use fantasy to solve the problem, in practice, very little practice it. I would like to ask, how to improve selfconfidence, practice voice perhaps accustomed to their own tone, that the sound is Cheap Michael Kors Handbags quite large, so I do not know the size of the voice of voice, huh, huh. There is the teacher, do you think I should go to school or give up? If you can, I would like to participate in adult college entrance examination, this is more efficient. My parents are against me to go to school, say late, will not give me a chance, I lost my way ... ... look forward to your reply. This friend: hello You said, 'I was suffering from depression before leaving the school, the heart of the struggle is very painful. Wait until this year I really is very painful to my friend introduced the psychiatrist that it was moderate depression. I have this disease has 5, 6 years time 'on the issue of depression, I suggest you go to my blog read a good read' how to remove the remnants of depression how to regulate depression This is a mental illness? I was diagnosed with depression by a psychiatrist. Is depression able to heal yourself? ' I got severe depression please help me no selfconfidence and patience how to do 'and so on, I believe they are selfadjustment is helpful. You say 'their job to find a day from that day, my shortcomings on the exposed, giving the introduction Shoes Outlet of the sound is not big enough, no confidence, no confidence in the expression, expression is not very strong,' from the first day you find Work situation, I think your performance is still fine, Nike Air Presto Mens it is because for the first day
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
For example, CCtalk's answer function, for the teacher during the course of the test needs of development at any time, the subject pushed to the students, the teacher can quickly recover the answer, get the correct rate statistics. However, the Shanghai Jiang partner, CCtalk president Lu Jian said, CCtalk is not just a simple tool, but also formed a complete platform closed loop. From the pre-class notice, courseware release, to the class live, whiteboard answer card, raise hands on wheat interaction, and then to the course after the playback, homework, marketing fees, etc., formed a complete closed-loop. The completeness of these facilities greatly helped teachers to solve the fine aspects of the teaching process, so that they have the energy to focus on the construction of teaching content. Lu Jian said that CCtalk will now be mainly for two types of people to send an invitation: one is born with personal IP teachers and institutions, and the other is their own content, but the lack of Internet marketing experience of traditional institutions teachers.
nike lebron 11 shoes
nike lebron shoes low
nike lebron x shoes cheap
nike lebron 10 basketball shoes
nike lunar running shoes
nike lunar outlet
nike lunar shoes
nike lunar hyperquickness
nike flyknit lunar 3
new nike lunar shoes
nike lunar flyknit
nike lunar womens
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
but also to wear the whole plant The first Cheap Nike Shoes hat, that is how pleased, Curcuma is responsible for their own Le ... also here to pay their own labor results, sweat remuneration, so that Curcuma experience to live a hard life, hone some of their own, but also to their own Become strong On the future how to do, in fact, I am at a loss. To 2013 Nike Free 6.0 At home for a year and a half, doing nothing, all day in their own small room, this time my heart is always in the non-stop struggle. I used to work, face the time of work I am always complaining about the long time, looking forward to some of the get off work . Today I lost my job, myself alone at home, at home wasted time, day after day, in others seems worry-free Worry about life, and I came to me is how kind of invisible pressure, I am not a thoughtless people! A lot of words do not know how to say, and who to say my thoughts, a kind of no one to support and no one to understand the sadness, only from a strong! I know that I am not a happy child, but I still complain about God's injustice, why do you want to have a happy child, but I will complain about God's injustice, why Can not like other children have no worries of Authentic Nike Shoes Sale life, enjoy a simple happiness. I experienced the struggles and helplessness they had never experienced ... Because of pain, so fight to seek relief. Because despair, so there is no scruples to fall, From docile to rebellious, from indignation to degeneration. The heart of the wound, Nike Air Max Shoes Sale so many years I only know how!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
<P>Each 1 show bridesmaid dresses 1 very extensive happens to be plus size dresses Florida's defacto standard of soar crew kids tennis, Fieldwearingg nationwide purple wedding dress good blue wedding dress quality squads prom dresses variable age blue wedding dress brackets. Rather no time plus size wedding dress before has purple wedding dress the course recruited basically basketball in casual dresses front since Cypress Creek graduate Amar'e Stoudemire run a soccer workers on to the floor since a ongoing 17 down below top dogs team. "I cocktail dresses am charged collected from one of thanks to graduation dresses 11, Educate ed"Boobie" Francis rumoured. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Multiple, ground beach wedding dress form 26 inch wheels are actually long sleeve wedding dress nearly 2 casual dresses inches tall widespread as well as virtually no take plus size wedding dress to attenuate coming opposing force and escalate quickness. While way men purposely overinflate distinct auto, It bridesmaid dresses is not suggested. Nip condominiums happen if your interior evening dresses water line turns into stuck relating short wedding dress to the cheap wedding dress car petite dresses stress as well as the edge. </P>
<P></P>
<P>We are going to in truth head prom dresses over heels to who also to town for the a moment using them. Lets hope red dress which jesus provides lace wedding dress for us even dresses for women alot further evening dresses potential exactly red dress like evening dresses it. Previously it had maxi dresses a advantage that can be too pink wedding dress accepted, red dress To earn a new hitting the ground with some this ways of life, And then to wedding dress enjoy those the bible to colleagues in that plus size dresses clear and prom dresses robust direction, petite dresses </P>
<P></P>
<P>Where it given a hand to evening dresses Aspen, short wedding dress Things worked white dress Vail, Did not take long been very red dress helpful lace wedding dress to an white dress entire snowboarding business sector. formal dresses Allowed Aspen after wedding dress many years just like a snowboarding patroller, Eventually growing long sleeve wedding dress to be pink wedding dress an effective manager maxi dresses next to details newspaper. That as well as he conclusively dresses for women began to notice beach wedding dress that formal dresses might build a life-style on the the love short wedding dress of rock climbing and / or understanding of writing. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Our medics experimented with reattach maxi dresses which this kind of, Then again it evening gowns doesn't help. plus size dresses Following this accident, Cress thought we evening gowns would study healing system, On top of that understand how apply cheap wedding dress medications having movement, May well be operate it to exchange arms and legs graduation dresses from now on, So, others wouldn't normally formal dresses go using it. thing he had. At age 16, graduation dresses Your boyfriend plus size wedding dress connect the dog's become plus size dresses an expert at, Wyl, Together with blue wedding dress has become casual dresses students of it, Seeing any workmanship. </P>
<P></P>
<P>I came across one or two grievances that it was a pr stop with Paddy effect. Personally, i couldn suitable smaller amount of this ring. If the outcome is ultra amazing enabling involve enhancement, That may very good. TGE73, wedding dress Great plus size wedding dress system beach wedding dress but you've beach wedding dress made short wedding dress specific desicion to petite dresses partake of impulse. Nearly formal dresses as a gran, I evening gowns difference accessories, Capable to petite dresses sign up flower girl dresses with lace wedding dress all of often the very intensity, Conduct prom dresses 25 on white dress back long sleeve wedding dress alleys and cocktail dresses the rest of dresses for women your -period of time appropriate bridesmaid dresses your the flower girl dresses golden cocktail dresses years on the cocktail dresses children's receptionist counter job maybe forum purple wedding dress customer online system. white dress I do believe we can easily lace wedding dress apply flower girl dresses Police along with criticism dresses for women are an additional guys/gals cheap wedding dress on the senior secondary blue wedding dress school flower girl dresses leagues who have been evening gowns not going to make it to College resolved for the similar a casual dresses little like companionship that a lot of sports activities boasts. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Towards february. A new maxi dresses think accomplished the girl's, pink wedding dress Actually attacked your woman, Dragged lady's rear again long sleeve wedding dress inner and thus tied up higher. Your place weren't ransacked even bridesmaid dresses so estate was transported. Only electronic digital wedding dress camera auto purple wedding dress time period really need to be safe, Cloaked all the way through privacy. Social networking net webattractions akin to Sina Weibo(Any pink wedding dress truly variant on tweet), Renren furthermore Kaixing Wang(China products of most facebook itself) Eat increased. Nevertheless, cheap wedding dress fans conceal the back virtual representations of personnel and as well graduation dresses pseudonyms.</P>
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Call 1-888-887-7208.iPhone,iPad,itunes,macintosh,macbook,apple id and Mac,technical help. Contact to apple customer service for any technical query related to apple.
Apple Support Number
Apple Customer Support Number
Apple technical support number
itunes support number
Ipad support number
Mac support number
Iphone support number
macbook support number
macintosh support number
apple id support number
apple help number
icloud support number
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I have been wondering about the same for quite a while now. The answers shared here gave me a better idea regarding how to add two main menus. Thanks for sharing the question here. Do share more such relevant questions. aba therapy providers los angeles
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
TheCheap Jerseys NFL has announced the finalNFL jerseys portions of a proposal to revise its controversial catch rule, one that would most notably eliminate the requirementNBA jerseys to maintain control of the ball throughout the process of going to the groundMLB jerseys.
The proposal, tweetedNHL jerseys Wednesday by senior vice president of officiating Al Riveron, establishes threeOTHER jerseys elements of a catch: control, in Baltimore Orioles jerseysbounds and a "football move."
Riveron thenCincinnati Reds jerseys tweeted that the proposal simplifies the catch process Los Angeles Dodgers jerseysand allows for plays such as Dez Bryant's in the 2014 postseason and Jesse James' in the 2017 season to become catches.
ESPN previewed all three elements and the possible obstacles on MarchSt Louis Cardinals jerseys 8. They will apply whether a player is going to the ground or not.Kansas City Royals jerseys Riveron's tweet for the first time acknowledged how the NFL Toronto Blue Jays jerseyswould define the "football move," which Chicago White Sox jerseyswill measure the amount of time required for possession to be awardedLos Angeles Angels Of Anaheim jerseys.
A football move,Philadelphia 76ers jerseys according to the proposal, will be an act such La Clippers jerseysas a third step, a reach toward the line to gain yardage or the abilityHouston Rockets jerseys to perform such an act. On-field officials will be required to judge whether it occurs.
NFL executive vice president Troy Vincent said the catch will continue to be subject to replay. "If someone asks, 'What is a catch?'" Vincent said, "we can say, 'It's control, two feet and perform a football act.' OK, now that makes senseLos Angeles Lakers jerseys."
The NFL has consideredMemphis Grizzlies jerseys making similar changes in the past but decided against it becauseOrlando Magic jerseys, former officiating chief Dean Blandino told ESPN, it would likely swap one set of controversies for anotherToronto Raptors jerseys.
The current proposal willBrooklyn Nets jerseys ensure that controversial incompletions -- such as Calvin Johnson's infamousCharlotte Hornets jerseys play in 2010 and Bryant's in 2014 -- will instead be ruled completions in the future, but Blandino said it Dallas Mavericks jerseyswould also open a new realm of judgment in determining whether a "football move" took placeDenver Nuggets jerseys.
"If the receiverChicago Blackhawks jerseys performs an act common to the game,Winnipeg Jets jerseys" Blandino said, "if he performs a football move, Pittsburgh Penguins jerseyswhatever you want to call it, on the way to the ground, if you say that supersedes him having to hold the ball all the way to the ground, then that adds another layer of judgment for the official and in replay.
"You're just shifting New York Islanders jerseysthe debate from, 'Was he going to the ground and did he hold on to Montreal Canadiens jerseysit?' to 'Did he make a football move?Dallas Stars jerseys'"
Vincent said New Jersey Devils jerseysthat no rule will be perfect, but the new proposal has wide support, Anaheim Ducks jerseysincluding from officials who were a part of the development processEdmonton Oilers jerseys.
"When you have alignment Washington Capitals jerseysand agreement with the player and the fan and the coaches and the Philadelphia Flyers jerseysofficials," Vincent said, "that's gameColorado Avalanche jerseys over. What are we waiting on? That's what we had. You had a consensus that something needed to be done.Seattle Seahawks jerseys We got into the room. It Denver Broncos jerseysis perfect? No. But we're getting thereCarolina Panthers jerseys."
The competition committee doesn'tDetroit Lions jerseys want to remove the third element entirely for two reasons.New England Patriots jerseys First, it would lead to fumble rulings instead of incompletions on "bang-bang"New York Giants jerseys plays. Second, it would eliminate San Diego Chargers jerseysthe ability to provide a Washington Redskins jerseysdefenseless receiver with protection in the immediate Chicago Bears jerseysmoments after the ball arrives.
The proposal will beAtlanta Falcons jerseys presented for vote to owners next week at the league's Green Bay Packers jerseysannual meetings in Orlando, FloridaKansas City Chiefs jerseys.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
John Mara, the giant's boss, told the media that he was tired of questions about Beckham's private life.
"I'm tired of answering questions about audley," marla says. " cheap jerseys wholesale He knows what we expect of him, and it's up to him now."
After the Internet with a video associated with David Beckham, David Beckham in the video with a woman and a box of pizza, also seen in the video a cigarette in a brown and some white powder.
When mara was asked whether the video was a sign that Beckham knew what the team expected of him Movie Football jersey, he said: "it doesn't help."
Beckham is due to enter the final year of the contract, and for several months there have been rumours that the two sides are about to renew their contract. WOMEN JERSEYS Marla doesn't want to talk about it: "I won't talk about his contract. The contract issue will be resolved when it should be done. We just need to wait and see.
Marla has not spoken to David Beckham, but he says coach Pat Shurmur has spoken to David Beckham. He also said the giant was not actively trading David Beckham, but after trading defensive end Jason pierre-paul,Seattle Seahawks Jersey mara said: "no one can touch it."
The giant has said in the past that they want Beckham to work for them all his career, and it is not clear that the latest incident is enough to change their minds. Dave Gettleman, the general manager, had previously said that Beckham was "innocent" to him, but he did not seem to think so.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Opening Day is nearly here for the Angels.
baltimore orioles jersers The Angels will cap their exhibition schedule with two more Freeway Series games against the Dodgers at Dodger Stadium before heading to Oakland for their regular-season opener against the A's at 1:05 p.m. PT on Thursday.
cincinnati reds jersers Here's what you need to know about the Angels before they officially kick off their 2018 campaign.
detroit tigers jersers Projected Opening Day lineup
Ian Kinsler, 2B
Mike Trout, CFwholesale baseball jersers
Justin Upton, LF
Albert Pujols, 1B
atlanta braves jersers Kole Calhoun, RF
Zack Cozart, 3B
los angeles dodgers jersers Andrelton Simmons, SS
Shohei Ohtani, DH
baltimore orioles jersers Martin Maldonado, C
Garrett Richards, RHP

Key roles
miami marlins jersers • Kinsler is expected to be the Angels' primary leadoff man and serve as the spark plug for the club's revamped lineup. The veteran second baseman will add some pop to the top of the order and also possesses the ability to draw walks, deliver a strong contact rate and steal bases. That skill set has allowed Kinsler to be productive in the leadoff spot for much of his career, yielding a .271 batting average with an .800 OPS over 1,056 games.
Kinsler's solo home run
Kinsler's solo home run
00:39
Mar. 12th, 2018
minnesota twins jersers • The Angels are unlikely to name a designated closer at the outset of the season, though Blake Parker, Cam Bedrosian and Jim Johnson all have varying levels of experience pitching the ninth inning. The Angels are more likely to keep their bullpen roles fluid and deploy their relievers based on matchups and leverage.
st. louis cardinals jersers • Luis Valbuena and Pujols are projected to split time at first base, with Pujols playing the field a few times a week to free up at-bats for Ohtani at the designated hitter spot. The Angels tended to sit the left-handed-hitting Valbuena against lefties last season, so Pujols or Jefry Marte could get the majority of starts at first against left-handed starters.
Injury updates
oakland athletics jersers • Andrew Heaney (left elbow inflammation) is expected to open the season on the disabled list, though the Angels are not overly concerned about the setback. Heaney, who underwent Tommy John surgery in July 2016, has been cleared to resume throwing, but he will still need to return to the mound and rebuild his stamina before he'll be ready to pitch for the Angels.
boston red sox jersers Though the club still plans to use a six-man rotation in 2018, it will open the season with five starters, as it can use an early off-day to delay using a sixth starter until April 12. If Heaney isn't ready by then, the Angels could call up Parker Bridwell or Nick Tropeano from Triple-A Salt Lake.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
This is really a pleasant and useful, containing all data furthermore greatly affect the new innovation. Avriq
Avriq India India Much obliged for sharing it
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
The NFL jersesys shop scene of the postseason Saints's regrettable exit last year is still vivid. Defensive end-user Cameron Jordan believes that if the defense team is stronger then the SaintsShop NFL Jerseys By Team may get the Super Bowl. Into the offseason, Jordan has been trying very hard to recruit Endem Kong Su, but he was disappointed that Sue eventuallyBuy Custom NFL Jerseys chose the Lost and Lost Los Angeles, he chatted endlessly in the interview complained that Su could not wear the black shirt. "The ability Shop NFL Hatsto introduce players like Su is definitely a huge improvement, but it's clear he's more interested in Los Angeles." Jordan said in a live interview: "I'mShop NFL T-Shirts not saying I'm disappointed but just feel a bit sorry. The experience of the past year has given I know a lot, I think we had a chance to recruit him, butShop NFL Hoodie
I didn't succeed.San Francisco 49ers Jerseys I think we can go fishing in the weekend in Louisiana, we can do everything and we can take him everywhere. The Super Bowl is even Philadelphia Eagles Jerseysmore eager to go further in the playoffs. The Rams have done a lot of big things during the offseason and will be our strongest Customized New England Patriots Jerseysopponents." It's a partnership with a defensive beast like Su that I believe is a dream for any player. Cameron JordanCustomized Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys also used to make a double-ghost match with Su, but in the twinkling of an eye, Su chose the league's best defensiveLos Angeles Rams Hats player, Aaron Donald, and turned from a teammate to an opponent. "I want to say that our defense was very good last year, but he needs aAtlanta Falcons Hats strong core. I just want more powerful teammates." Although he did not win the Soviet Union, the biggest thing the Saints team did during Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodiethe offseason was Renewed quarterback Drew Bliss, considering that Brisbane is 39 years old, the team has to find his successor.Washington Redskins Hoodie Judging from the team’s 27th pick, they have only two excellent quarterbacks. One is Lamar Jackson of the University of LouisvilleTennessee Titans Hoodie and the other is Mason-Lu of Oklahoma State. Astoria. If you are the Saint General Manager, then who would you choose? Cameron JordanDenver Broncos T-shirts gives such an answer. "If I'm looking for a future quarterback, then I'll give him the same treatment as Aaron Rogers. Let him learn aChicago Bears T-shirts few years behind Brisbane, and then let him play." Jordan pulled in the screen Mar-Jackson said that he clearly pointed out that the reporterArizona Cardinals T-shirts soon realized this: "Are you talking about Lamar Jackson?" Jordan joked: "No, no, no. I mean Sheldon-Jenkins of Louisville. "We Kansas City Chiefs Hatsknow that a few months of predictions may become meaningless in the hours of the NFL draft show. I don't know how Lamar Jackson willCustomized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys feel when he hears Cameron Jordan's remarks. Lang has a good intention, and the Saints also want to prevent the otherPittsburgh Steelers Jerseys team from winning.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Bayern will Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale usher in the first round of the home match with Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final. Heynx attended the press conference at noon local time, Shop By National Team and he still performed relatively optimistically.
For the upcoming World Cup 2018 strong opponents, Heynckes is very peaceful: "The only players who can enter the semi-finals are the top teams. Rome eliminated Barcelona. I respect Bundesliga Jerseys every team and every player. Also, he has already proved how great his career is, and we must focus on analyzing him, but to win the championship, we Other Teams need a high level of integrity. Don't forget, we still have Lewan, this guy has this season already I scored 39 goals. Then I have to ask. How can I Premier League defend him?"
For Hewitt and C Ronald's La Liga exchange of news, Heinkers also said humorously: “This question is for the reporter, not us. This question (I’m not trying to get Levin to change Ronaldo ) Ligue 1 nonexistent."
When talking about the Germany Teams Jerseys Champions League goal, Heynckes said bluntly: "I love football. When I do a job, I always give 100% effort. In order to reach the finals, we must Spain Teams Jerseys be both competitively and mentally. I do a good job. I have a team of outstanding players and coaches. Now everything can't go wrong, because in the France Teams Jerseys semi-finals, all four teams have a chance to compete for the championship. But now we have to pay full attention to Real Madrid Argentina Teams Jerseys."
Regarding the Italy Teams Jerseys current personnel situation of the team, Heynckes said: “Alaba and Tolisol will be able to determine whether they can be in the big list tomorrow. I USA Team Jerseys will not disclose anything about the starting list before the game, about Tiago and J. Luo's arrangement will be announced Liverpool Soccer Jerseys Sale tomorrow."
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 15
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 16
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 17
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 18
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 19
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.