T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Coral
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, December 28 2016, 09:06 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have a site which is working fine on my local server and on a live host. But I had to move it to a new host and this new installation, even though it is an exact copy, has 2 problems with T3 backend:

1) Megamenu configuration is stuck on a "Loading icon" - never displaying anything
2) On tab Layout the Module Positions are empty (no matter which template is selected)

Actually I tried to install it on 2 different hosts with no luck.
Checked permissions under "templates" dir: directory permissions are 755, file permissions are 644.
Also checked any other solutions mentioned in forums with no luck either.

Any suggestions?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Coral Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Could anybody provide some help with this issue? I have no option but drop T3 Framework all the way if I cannot manage to make it function properly on live hosts.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ing order (unit million): 3.6,3.7,3.8,3.9,4.0,4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4,18. Such as the median calculation, take the middle of the location of 4.0 and 4.1, divided by 2, 4.05, which is the median wage of 40,500, for the nine ordinary employees, the 40,500 obviously Than the average wage of Air Jordan 12 54,000 more close to the actual situation. If the Chinese Bureau of Statistics with the median value of the words, all the units of the Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes annual salary of the number of employees will not be nearly 50,000. Actually estimated less than 40,000. Some leaders, some departments prefer to use the average, because that number will be high, can show superiority and performance. (See Peking University Press, 'US Minsheng Record', Jingdong, Amazon, or Dangdang) My more articles: US prices have doubled in 30 years? Select the professorship class to find out whether the naked mother section is almost canceled Can you challenge a week for $ 29 a month? California a man and a woman 3p family Intermediate Cheap Nike Shoes Online word crossword (1) Recruitment of illegal issues 'Word up to people' (postgraduate lexical) shelves Such as morning exercises can make your blood flow, enjoy a cup of coffee or browse the industry news again, this will help make your brain into the working state before the action. Complete a big task aiming at an important todo item on your task list, processing it and completing it. So you will not be distracted, feel more a sense of accomplishment and be able to make more use Cheap Nike Shoes For Men of the rest of the week. Try to do something you've given up for a while, or focus on things that will have a significant impact on your work this week.Can you not understand the middle class that 'does not use enough' The world of Zeng Ying 's eyes Recently, a into the 700,000 is not enough 'what subcrisis', once again fried 'middle class' this topic. The author of the article, drying out New Mens Nike Shoes Sale a middle class working life and a middle class family bill, shows the middle of the tangle and anxiety. Causing the network of an uproar, curse those who have sex, questioned the authenticity of those who have accused of their lack of greed, suspected of pulling their hatred to discredit the community, there are people suspected that some of the public smoke Hype. Everyone seems to earn a year, no matter how, everyone is 'earn 700,000 a year, still shouting enough' installed 13 acts unreasonable. In fact, such a person though wonderful work, but not far away from us, I have encountered, the following is a few years I wrote a text, then, this situation is not common, and Mens Air Jordan now, seems to have intensified posture The For such a person, can you understand? Fire on the middle of the middleaged friends Nanning called, about me out to drink tea, this is my favorite thing, but I have found an excuse to decline. Put down the phone, refused to find their own ghosts inexplicable, this rejection seems to have become a subconscious reaction. It seems that in the subconscious, and tea with Anning has become an unpleasant burden. It is said that I have nothing to do with the economy, and no conflicts of interest, we both on the views of many social issues are basically the same, he should not be people who feel Nike Football Boots the pressure, but in recent months, he chatter complain, Maybe I do not want to drink tea with him. I really do not want to listen to a salary income than I double the person in front of me complain life difficult, make me feel awkward and uncomfortable. Ain in a magazine as vice president, excluding the yearend bonuses and dividends, the monthly salary is also about 15,000 yuan. He bought a house and a car for a few years earlier than he was in Chengdu, and bought some of the company's original shares when they were engaged in the news a few years ago, at least 10 times to 20 times the stock premium; his beautiful wife a few years ago Gave him a pair of twins. It is no exaggeration to say that he is a fake middle class, he should be happy and peaceful life. But in fact, he is not only not happy, but also not peaceful. Every time I meet, I feel like sitting in a red iron chair, anxious and impatient, and then accompanied by blame, enough to be sitting with him who are infected. Especially during Authentic Men's Nike Shoes the recent financial turmoil, his ass under the fire, more like being poured gasoline in general, Authentic Nike Shox Womens Shoes burning more intense. He will endlessly sigh money is not enough, livelihood is very difficult, the stock fell, property prices fell, wages fell, the unit of advertising fell, go out to open the red envelope is also thinning, in the past a pile of commission, Now into a one of the ... ... This is his first trillions of anxiety: remember bitter. Next, is the second: think sweet. After the narrative of the status quo, he will be infinite emotion to remember how much money earned, how good social relations, stock market and the property market is how good weather. A life always look elsewhere, infinite fascination to those who are remembered by his memory of the past. I am more clear than anyone else, he thought at this time sweet, in that year he is also bitter teeth bitter pain. The third part of anxiety is the most uncomfortable
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
he always refused for a reason without reason: not! Do not go is not to go, but also different from any explanation, how do you understand how to understand. Once forbear him, twice to endure him, times so that you can bear it? Not ask him anything! So, New Mens Nike Shoes Sale his friends around one by one difficult to retire. I believe that this can not blame others, he does make a lot of people unbearable, Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes but I can tolerate him, L can tolerate him, forbearance because he did not see his shortcomings, but found that he has a more valuable human Side, this side, far more prominent than his shortcomings. He does not love to speak, see no one to say hello, Cheap Nike Shoes Online do not say a word on a day, he often mouth ulcers, remember a colleague had laughed at him: you are too little speech! The air in the mouth is not in circulation. He has a habit of drinking, as long as others and his cup, he immediately dry, and is head down Cheap Nike Shoes to drink, never to care about the cup of wine has not finished drinking. He is mostly a person to live, come home from work first turn on the TV, the TV tone up, and then began to focus on the Internet, asked him to watch TV Nike Mens Free Shoes to see who said he would like to add some popularity! In fact, this world is not how many people really willing to lonely. L at the beginning of his business, he did not care to put his own full set out, he is not betting him to win, is to use action to tell L: you bold to do it, I support you. L financing needs, he put his own property together with the mortgage. It was not easy to have a nice house in Guangzhou, but it was his years of hard work, but he did not seem to think about it. In fact, he does not often meet with L, meet too much to say, just because L is his good friend, good brother. Good brother something, he hesitated. Sometimes I am quick to open to him, this matter than to ask him to eat more readily, as long as he has, never hesitate. In fact he is not wealthier than me and L, but he does not have any investment ideas, with income will only accumulate up. In this regard, be let me and L accounted for cheap, and therefore, we had to 'inclusive' him. We tolerate him for one reason: his situation is not very good, or even can be very bad. He divorced, until now is not complete, his father half-bust, his brother oral cancer late, do a long time chemotherapy, and now basically give up. He was in a bad mood, some emotions, some autistic, I and L can understand. If these happen to other people, maybe all day sorrow, and he did not mention, what bitter is Nike Air Presto Mens a person to swallow the stomach After the first day of work to work on the rest day, I am with L about him to the club to play at night we eat together three, every time we are used to drink a few cups, this time he drank more, or because of our The topic touched his feelings of defense, let him tears. He told us that now the only pillar of the family - his mother, also oral cancer! The doctor said the disease was hereditary, and his own 'mouth ulcers' level is not lighter than his mother and brother. Family so that he also to check, he determined not to go, do not want to know the results!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.