We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Simon Logan
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 22 July 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
One issue we always have with the T3 framework is that for some reason with sh404SEF enabled to deliver a 404 page whenever this page is displayed the theme we have chosen for the site within the T3 template isn't being applied.

So I created a new theme and layout as detailed in the documentation and have assigned that as the default template style and this is applied to all pages however no matter what I do the 404 page won't inherit this and is displayed using the default layout instead - for example I removed the entire copyright section from our layout (by taking a copy of footer.php and renaming it custom_footer.php and then referencing this in our layout file) and so this doesn't appear on any pages however it does on the 404 page which indicates it is loading the default layout, not our custom one.

I've checked the ItemID of 404 page amongst other things but just can't get this page to display using the custom layout we have.

Any ideas?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Simon,

By default, T3 framework uses Joomla 404 page. To customize the 404 page, please refer to this documentation: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#404-page

Gardner
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.