We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Lawrence Card
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 04 August 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have a custom module position which I have added to my template, it appears in the 'styles' layout section of the template configuration and it appears when I preview positions with ?tp=1. When I assign a module to the position, it is visible when in preview mode (?tp=1) but not when I view the site as normal.

Is there something I have missed? I have added the position as per the documentation (http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-position) including updating the templatedetails.xml file.

For reference, this is what I have added, in its context. It is the 'center-block' position which is new.

<div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-md-6  col-md-push-3">

<?php if ($this->countModules('center-block')) : ?>
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('center-block') ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
<?php endif ?>

<?php if($this->hasMessage()) : ?>
<jdoc:include type="message" />
<?php endif ?>
<jdoc:include type="component" />
</div>

The development site page I am working on is here with a dummy module in the new position:
http://www.smsiclinic.co.uk/home-athletematters?tp=1
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

The reason is that, you put the module in the t3 content block and the page does not load the block, you can pm me your site admin account, I will have closer check.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Many Thanks, Gardner Luna, that seems to be what it was.

I'm not sure which block itself is being loaded for the template then, but as its a fairly generic position, I have now added it to all the blocks and it has worked.

Is there a way of telling which blocks have been loaded? I originally added the code to the block I thought my chosen layout was using which is what has confused me!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
It depends on the menu setting also. It's quite complex and depends on each case :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
ut Dr Martens Donna their children, no education.' The use of this word is relatively heavy, glass heart and UGG Orejeras rojo the Virgin Mary parents to seriously injured, and that good, we change the point of mild words, cultivation. See people on their own baby to read a lot of photos, recommend people to see their children long video, Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 forcing others to see repeatedly, test others patience and acting, if your child grows too poor, people have to ignorant conscience Boast he is so cute and beautiful, did not see others have a look of black line vocabulary is not it? This is not cultivated; In the office 24 hours rolling your child's words and deeds of eating and drinking Lazarus, to show off their children how much eyes, how fast to eat, how sweet snoring, pull the feces and more health, which is not cultivated; Public forum is clearly not a special parent-child plate, have to send their own children's photos, boast their children more handsome more handsome angels, others say good enough to tell people to curse, and even curse other people can not give birth to children, this is not training; Everywhere posted their own children nude, drooling, face food residue photos, but also that the lovely, true temperament, others say very disgusting dirty, curse each other vicious, no love, this is not cultivated; On the Internet to help children participate in a variety of baby beauty, forcing everyone around to help you vote, but also again and again reminded 'more than a few times, ah, call your friend also help vote', regardless of whether the other is willing, whether free, Interest, this is not cultivated. Many parents see Zapatos Nike Shox here is estimated to have been out of anger - that is, when they talk about the pain of the Well. People do it wrongly wronged - how much we made the wrong ah, just because too love children, can not help but thing. Mother love father love more ah more noble ah, how can not understand the intolerance does not match it? Frankly, we love children, many times are narcissistic extension, because the child is the continuation of the parent gene - a lot of parents drying their own children, with canada goose store the brand name, luxury, car is not much difference, as is to show off their own genes And teach it. There is no need to whitewash the normal parents into a noble and great, more Nike Air Max Shoes importantly, no need to own the child's love, excessive performance to others to see, not to their children's love, impose on others. Risk your life Nike Air Max Terra Ninety to tell the truth: you think your child is outstanding, others may feel very mediocre; you think the child's feces butt dirty, others may feel sick; you think your child's affairs are national events, others may That does not matter. The simplest truth is that your child, off someone else Pishi. He is just your child, not a child of all mankind. And then these parents will predict the piumini moncler outlet online master possessed, to a few fixed sentence: 'so you have a child to know,' 'you later gave birth to a child is not the same' ... ... In fact, not everyone will be born because of the child, they become more self, more narrow, more disturbing people. Do things to take into account the feelings of others, this is the basic requirements. Continuously talking about their children, showing off their children, it is radical, not necessarily. In fact, there are still many parents, you can maintain an indifferent, rational attitude to evaluate and talk about their children, such as Meng Fei said in an interview, his daughter is an ordinary child, did not see any expertise, what talent The More low-key ah, how cute ah. Most of my colleagues around my friends, talking about children, are also more restraint, have done much better than me. Of course, we are not saying that parents mention that their children are illegal, and should be arrested - we are talking about the sense of proportion Well, talk about their children, but also pay attention to the frequency and fun: Do not always take the initiative to talk with others (unless it is girlfriend, buddies of this level) to talk about their children, others ask, try to answer briefly; Others look at their children's appearance, showing up to 3 photos, immediately stopped. Unless the other party is really particularly interested in, and then continue (some people Nike Scarpe online out of courtesy, but also pretending to be interested, which gives us a higher test when the parents ah); If you want to talk about their own children, the most funny selection, the most funny part of the narrative - say a while, many parents mention their children, IQ generally decline, their children are particularly dull, particularly boring performance, they are Come out when the news speak, others listen to really boring, have strong smile, easy? Especially with people who do not have children. Really want to talk, find other parents talk, seek resonance or answer each other doubts. I said that parents should do their best to accompany their children, but that does not mean that parents should do their best to show off their children. Everyone has multiple identities, at home, you are responsible parents, you can use all the time to pay attention to the
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.